News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where is our next win in the Premier League coming from ?

Started by howitis, October 24, 2023, 10:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Sting of the North

To be fair, don't you always seem to struggle with that? Maybe you just need better imagination?

As for the question, next game is the first opportunity for the next win, so let's focus on that.

Deeping_white

Where is your next non-hyperbolic post coming from? I am struggling to find one ....

FFC1987

Brighton, whilst tough, are beatable. Ipswich, whilst playing well, might of had form impacted by such a lengthy wait in game time due to last weeks postponement after the international break. United are clearly beatable. Villa away will be tough. Then Wolves at home who are equally beatable.

So overall, lots of tough games, but also games we can win. It's not a favourable run by any means for us, but it could be worse!

Sgt Fulham

ron

No team is beatable if we can't score a goal. Simple.

Wingnut

Think we've a good chance of getting a result against Brighton at the weekend, or against Man United in our next home game. Brighton have a must win game against Ajax during the week. Ajax are struggling at the moment, but that'll still be a tough game for Brighton. I think people are reading into the Spurs game too much. They are strong candidates for a top four finish.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Sgt Fulham

General

S.F.Sorrow

Wolves would be my guess. I'm not saying we can't win any of the next three league games but it looks very unlikely at the moment. I personally think 1-2 points from the next three games is the best we can hope for, unless we have a bit of luck or perform significantly better than we have so far in the league this season.

Slaphead in Qatar

we beat Brighton away last year although luckily. and we were unlucky against Man U home and away.  So we can get points from the next few games.

perry geyton

filham

Forget all of the above before this question is answered:-
Who will score our next goal, that is so hard to answer with any confidence, all of our players have demonstrated that the are capable of missing good goal scoring opportunities.