watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thursday Fulham Stuff - 16/11/23...

Started by WhiteJC, November 16, 2023, 08:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Man.u., Bayern Munic, Liverpool and Spurs all showing interest in signing Palhinha so we should manage to collect a record transfer fee, also it seems possible that Tosin may be of to Spurs so our transfer kitty which should already contain the £60m Mitro money should look healthy and enable  Silva to obtain the replacement players he will need.

The procurement people will have had plenty of time to line up suitable players for Silva so there can be no excuse of being taken unawares, we could even see a couple of record signings.

WindyCity

So, if all this Palhinha transfer talk is true (assuming), then when does FFC bring in his replacement.....before or after his departure?  (Or, will his departure be once again contingent on finding replacement?)

JimOG

Quote from: WindyCity on November 16, 2023, 04:42:31 PMSo, if all this Palhinha transfer talk is true (assuming), then when does FFC bring in his replacement.....before or after his departure?  (Or, will his departure be once again contingent on finding replacement?)

If we let him go in January I will despair. We are not short of funds. We can promise to release him at the end of the season but FFC remaining in the Prem is the most important thing...

WindyCity

Quote from: JimOG on November 16, 2023, 04:50:25 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on November 16, 2023, 04:42:31 PMSo, if all this Palhinha transfer talk is true (assuming), then when does FFC bring in his replacement.....before or after his departure?  (Or, will his departure be once again contingent on finding replacement?)
If we let him go in January I will despair. We are not short of funds. We can promise to release him at the end of the season but FFC remaining in the Prem is the most important thing...

In agreement with you, most important thing is staying up.  Personally, I hope Palhinha stays the whole season with FFC and further finishes out his contract at CC.  Don't think that will happen, but I just posed the initial question as a "what if".