watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sone Aluko retires

Started by Southcoastffc, May 06, 2024, 09:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Sone Aluko has hung up his boots at the age of 35, Ipswich Town have announced.  Only 49 games for us but great flair, invariably fun to watch.   If my memory serves me correctly,  he scored a lovely goal, ironically away at Ipswich, which moved Gentleman Jim to tears  saying " I love Fulham "
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

Always hard working and put in an effort without ever having the appreciation he probably deserved.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Somerset Fulham

He probably had his best period when he was with us and was part of a fantastic side that one season.

I hope he has made enough for a decent retirement.

Snibbo

He was red hot for us, and a good profit from selling him. Good business by Fulham. Wish him all the best

Willham

Absolutely proved me wrong and gave me a lesson,
At hull he was the brunt of the joke and very disliked by my family, his nickname was the nearly man.
Joined us and totally proved he could!

Holders

A player I always liked and disappointed that we let him go.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

Had his best club spell with us and loved him as a player,good luck Sone👍

HV71

Joka got the best out of him   - his intelligent runs often created space for others to exploit
That team gave us many happy memories and he was a key figure - I hope he has a happy retirement and thanks for everything

MikeTheCubed

Had the pleasure of receiving a phone call from him to thank me for renewing my season ticket. A few months later he left...