more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Line up for Liverpool

Started by fulhamexmouth, November 29, 2023, 12:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: ianthailand on December 02, 2023, 02:52:15 AM
Quote from: Twig on November 30, 2023, 05:59:58 PMI see at least one on here wants to play Paulinho sic. When oh when will Fulham supporters learn to spell the name of one of our very best players?
Agree Twig, the other day someone spelt the name of my greatest ever Fulham player, Allan Clarke, wrong. In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter but it gets my blood boiling. I expect i piss some people off with my punctuation which isn't anywhere near the best so, ho hum.

The difference, Ian, is that we either learned our grammar at school or not (for whatever reason), whereas anyone can learn to spell a few names correctly. Even if that is too much, it isn't difficult to double check before posting.

TC's Sporran

play cairney up front just behind a striker. he'll probably only see the ball a dozen times all game but i guarantee he will maybe lose possession only once or twice and make a couple of stray passes tops. so thats 8 or 9 times he is on the ball playing a pin point accurate pass to someone in the danger area. thats if he doesnt have a shot himself.  thats good enough odds. manager says dont track back and do that moving all over the field showing for the ball like he does that goes largely unnoticed.  wilson and bdr as our attacking players. no room for passengers who cant score against lesser teams never mind liverpool, so no room for raul or vini. waste of a shirt.
with willian linking up i can see enough attacking options there.

Twig

Quote from: TC's Sporran on December 03, 2023, 11:50:22 AMplay cairney up front just behind a striker. he'll probably only see the ball a dozen times all game but i guarantee he will maybe lose possession only once or twice and make a couple of stray passes tops. so thats 8 or 9 times he is on the ball playing a pin point accurate pass to someone in the danger area. thats if he doesnt have a shot himself.  thats good enough odds. manager says dont track back and do that moving all over the field showing for the ball like he does that goes largely unnoticed.  wilson and bdr as our attacking players. no room for passengers who cant score against lesser teams never mind liverpool, so no room for raul or vini. waste of a shirt.
with willian linking up i can see enough attacking options there.

I've always preferred to see TC playing further up, no reason why Marco couldn't use his just behind the striker (whoever that should be??) but it would mean dropping Andre's to the bench and I can't see our manager wanting to do that.