watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bloody enjoyed that

Started by StuinSalop, December 10, 2023, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuinSalop

Not just the performance (again), not just the result (again), but giving a West Ham twit with a West Ham hat total poo after we scored the 5th.  This was in the £3,000 Riverside seats.  I have a season ticket in the cheap seats but found myself amoungst the rich and famous for large parts of today.  West Ham have always found ways into home areas, going back decades.  Today was payback time for me and I loved every minute of it.  It was all done in the best possible taste and boy did they have their tails between their legs. Childish I know but I care not.  Well done Marcus and the boys, proper 5 star performance v the champions of Europe.  😂

ianthailand

Quote from: StuinSalop on December 10, 2023, 09:58:37 PMNot just the performance (again), not just the result (again), but giving a West Ham twit with a West Ham hat total poo after we scored the 5th.  This was in the £3,000 Riverside seats.  I have a season ticket in the cheap seats but found myself amoungst the rich and famous for large parts of today.  West Ham have always found ways into home areas, going back decades.  Today was payback time for me and I loved every minute of it.  It was all done in the best possible taste and boy did they have their tails between their legs. Childish I know but I care not.  Well done Marcus and the boys, proper 5 star performance v the champions of Europe.  😂
Be as childish as you like especially after last seasons Basketball game.

StuinSalop

::wine::

Now back in Shropshire, can't wait to get MOTD on.
Think we have a real chance at Newcastle as they look knackered and have Milan midweek which they have to win I think.