News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Noone else think it's worth a mention to pick up on this?!....

Started by Tktd, February 16, 2010, 10:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Just the casual fact that the whole Shakhtar team and management staff were at our game against Notts County!?

http://shakhtar.com/en/news/12194

Article is written in bad english with pictures below!

They seem to think Zamora's a good player but that we can relatively easily be beaten but are cautious because we easily beat Notts County and so have nothing to base it on.

Also in regards to the game - I'm assuming Shorey can't play - which means Stephen Kelly is starting? - If tht's the case I may just watch it at home because if they we play him we'll be thrashed.

The Doctor

Its like a school outing, isn't it?  I'm surprised they didn't all have to hold hands  ;)

I love the slightly dodgy translations on Shakhtar's English website.  They've been keeping a bit of an eye on us since the draw and their Man Utd match report was great.  Not only was the general tone one of "S**t, this bunch are actually pretty handy!", but we "whizzed in three goals".  The "Fulham had no other choice than to smash the guests without mercy" quote from that FA Cup review takes the biscuit though.  Whoever writes these needs to be given a job with an English paper.  I'd be an avid reader

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Okakak and Shorey are cup tied. But expect a shock return by a player. Why have Shakatack have so much time to prepare for the game while we are trying to fit all the games in?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 16, 2010, 10:52:22 AM
Okakak and Shorey are cup tied. But expect a shock return by a player. Why have Shakatack have so much time to prepare for the game while we are trying to fit all the games in?

Winter break in Ukraine

The Doctor

Why have Shakatack have so much time to prepare for the game while we are trying to fit all the games in?

They do the mid-season break in Ukraine.  Hopefully this will work somewhat in our favour as we're already into the swing of regular games, whereas they've not played a competitive match since just before Christmas

Chopper

Quote from: The Doctor on February 16, 2010, 11:02:20 AM
Why have Shakatack have so much time to prepare for the game while we are trying to fit all the games in?

They do the mid-season break in Ukraine.  Hopefully this will work somewhat in our favour as we're already into the swing of regular games, whereas they've not played a competitive match since just before Christmas

Though conversly they've had a lot of time in England to prepare for our game and are clearly very focussed on getting a result. I reckon it's going to be a decent match, can't wait.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole