watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two top games on hesgoaltv

Started by ianthailand, December 16, 2023, 07:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianthailand

Ipswich v Norwich @ 1230 hrs UK Time + Newcastle v Fulham @ 1500 hrs UK Time.

Kimbleman

Quote from: ianthailand on December 16, 2023, 07:45:21 AMIpswich v Norwich @ 1230 hrs UK Time + Newcastle v Fulham @ 1500 hrs UK Time.
Hesgoal used to work fine for me a few years back (I think I watched more or less every FFC match during the lockdown) but never works for me now 😳

ianthailand

Quote from: Kimbleman on December 16, 2023, 08:16:55 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on December 16, 2023, 07:45:21 AMIpswich v Norwich @ 1230 hrs UK Time + Newcastle v Fulham @ 1500 hrs UK Time.
Hesgoal used to work fine for me a few years back (I think I watched more or less every FFC match during the lockdown) but never works for me now 😳
It's not as good as in previous guise but better than crichd for me.

General

Have to admit today will be an interesting game.

Newcastle are plagued by injuries, Pope, Botman and I think I saw Trippier were out.

They've been playing a relentless number of games and when the last goal went in during the week for AC Milan on the break their players looked tired and leggy.

In their last five league games they've lost 3 and won two, losing quite comprehensively to Everton and an out of form spurs as well as an admittedly up and coming Bournemouth.

They beat Man Utd who've been playing poorly just 1-0, and then did manage to thump Chelsea, but this season and last that's not necessarily a good gauge as we're above Chelsea at the moment.

We're purring at the moment and clearly on form..

It is at St James's Park and anything can happen there.. but the result will definitely be an intriguing one.

Can we continue where we left off and really leave a statement of intent, or is our form slightly tempered?

We've had longer time off and time to prepare and there's a good balance to our team at the moment.

Hoping for a strong result from us today.