Main Menu

team in to face Burnley...

Started by WhiteJC, December 23, 2023, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

demeant0r

I'm guessing Willian is still injured from the Everton game

Drewry66

So much for Willian being fit. Iwobi s best position so far has been off the left however in my opinion and Wilson continues to deserve starts as well. Strong team and starting to almost pick itself. COYW

SP

filham

Willian obviously not fit and will be missed but Wilson is no slouch so we can still look forward to a good win.

Lighthouse

Lots of fans saying Bassey was injured and limping at the end of the last match. But glad to see him starting. This will be a tough match with a physical side. Not sure where there goals are coming.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

btffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 23, 2023, 02:15:13 PMLots of fans saying Bassey was injured and limping at the end of the last match. But glad to see him starting. This will be a tough match with a physical side. Not sure where there goals are coming.

He was definitely limping around but to me it looked more like he was cramping/tightening up

SerbianLad

Pretty happy with that lineup, all things considered. Hopefully Muniz scores a goal or two.

TC's Sporran

lets hope the team can return to the brilliant form in the league before the cup game. when ap and tc came on v everton  they both didnt adjust very well to the tempo of the game and looked out of step.

everton were on a superb run of form. i dont think burnley will be as good. not quite there for the taking  re another 5-0 but this team should beat them.

FFC In Oz

Happy to see Harry start.

Good to see Luke Harris on the bench, hopefully we're in a position we can give him some minutes late in the game.

2am kickoff here in Melbourne COYW  ::scarf::

Bassey the warrior

Can't watch today but look forward to seeing in catch up in a few days. Will be the same for the Bournemouth game.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Lighthouse

First half we should have been ahead. Second half we just caved.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope