watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Free Elvis Hammond, December 31, 2023, 11:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Elvis Hammond

We may be a bunch of cantankerous miserable bastards on here, but from that win against Chelsea back in January, to that magnificent win today - not to mention a cup semi, a top half finish and some glorious attacking football - what a year it's been

Happy new year everyone, here's to another one like that. Support the FST, see you at the Cottage for Rotherham, then onto Anfield and the Bridge x

Finnans Right Peg

Fulham Tup North

::newYear::   :bonneannexl:
Another New Year... 
 ::wine:: I raise a glass to friends and family who are  no longer with us... especially our Fulham family...
All the very best for 2024 everyone...x
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

gang

Friendsoffulham

Happy New Year from all the FoF Team

:bonneannexl:

Nick Bateman

Happy new year to every Fulham supporter and this excellent Fulham forum that brings us together and represents the views of expression and challenging opinion within reasonable constraint.

Friends Of Fulham is exactly that. If the team can play as good as this forum is managed we cannot be held back.

Superb result today, onward and upward!!

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Thames Bank 1

Well put, Happy New Year, and may it be a prosperous 2024 to Fulham and all supporters. COYW

RaySmith

A very Happy New Year to all, may we celebrate more Fulham success in 2024 :bonneannexl:

hovewhite

::newYear::  ::scarf::  :bonneannexl:
Have a good one everybody.

HV71

Happy New Year to all - but especially the MODS and everyone who keeps FOF the fantastic place it is

bog

Well said. Happy New Year to one and all. The older I get the more I love Fulham and The Cottage.  ::scarf::   

Twig

Happy New Year to you all and best wishes for 2024. :bonneannexl:

filham

Happy New Year to all on this board.
Just hope the Fulham management have made a resolution to keep Palhina, Tosin  and Robinson at the club and  not to let those hungary wolves from the big clubs anywhere near the Cottage door during January.

Woolly Mammoth

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL    ::newYear::

What a start to 2024 putting the Gunners to the sword on New Year's eve, coming from behind, how many teams can do that after their Christmas Pudding.
Rotherham are up next and an opportunity to progress in the FA Cup.
Then a two legged League Cup semi final v Liverpool tucked either side of a local derby v somebody called Chelsea.

A busy but exciting start to the new year.
Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan.
The players will be training with a smile on their faces.
Success breeds success, and there is more chance of attracting new quality players to the club.

Apart from the career Doom Goblins who worry about worrying. I can reassure them that no players will be feeling tired as they want to be part of the action, that is what adrenaline does to you.
Whatever the outcome lots of positives to look forward to.
Onwards and upwards.

My New Year's resolution ?
I was going to quit all my bad habits, then i remembered nobody likes a quitter.

A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.