https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lineup for Rotherham

Started by SerbianLad, January 01, 2024, 11:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SerbianLad on January 04, 2024, 11:54:51 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 04, 2024, 11:52:26 AM
Quote from: WhiteJC on January 04, 2024, 11:23:14 AMI agree with filham, we'll have a very strong bench...

Hasn't Ballo Toure gone to the AFCON tournament for Senegal?
Not sure. He was on the provisional 27-man squad. I tried finding the final 23-man squad, but it seems like it hasn't been released yet (or I can't find it). Also not sure when do they travel.
As I read it, a provisional 27 man squad has been announced and the confirmed 27 (not 23) was to be announced yesterday.

Edit: just seen this re  Marco's press conference: "With a trio of players now having departed for the Africa Cup of Nations, and the First Leg of the Carabao Cup Semi-Final at Liverpool next Wednesday, Silva was asked by the media if that trip to Anfield takes priority."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

mrmicawbers

As of today Rotherham have sold 690 for the game.One more is coming with our crowd in the Riverside so that's 691.Probably the same in crowd percentage as we are taking to Liverpool.

cookieg

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 04, 2024, 05:59:57 PMAs of today Rotherham have sold 690 for the game.One more is coming with our crowd in the Riverside so that's 691.Probably the same in crowd percentage as we are taking to Liverpool.

You really would think that the FA would look at the teams and wouldn't schedule the game at a ridiculous time/day for the travelling fans.

Brawn

Quote from: cookieg on January 05, 2024, 12:54:59 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 04, 2024, 05:59:57 PMAs of today Rotherham have sold 690 for the game.One more is coming with our crowd in the Riverside so that's 691.Probably the same in crowd percentage as we are taking to Liverpool.

You really would think that the FA would look at the teams and wouldn't schedule the game at a ridiculous time/day for the travelling fans.

I believe the police wouldn't let us play at the same time as Chelsea or the Hahas.