more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sterling

Started by perry geyton, January 16, 2024, 02:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Quote from: Angus Telford on January 16, 2024, 12:36:32 PM?s=20
Doesn't surprise me at all, I think when refs assessing these decisions should ask themselves if he could of stayed on his feet, not just simply oh there was contact so it's def a penalty
I fully believe he should of been booked for diving in the box, which should be a greater punishment in todays modern game,

I'll never forget KDB's pathetic dive against us in the last minute of the game
He should of been handed out a 3 match ban for that incident and made an example of

Regarding people saying oh if it was the other way round you'd be fine with it, not me I hate cheats and despise it when Wilson goes over so easy...

Sterling too me is the epitome of a cheat tho whether he's playing for club or country, I've always disliked him as a player and would never wanna see him in a Fulham shirt

Nick Bateman

Bad refs like Anthony Taylor encourages divers like Raheem Sterling. Early in the match Taylor awarded 2 fouls against Tete for nothing. That sent a clear message to the dishonest players in Chelsea that the referee is on your side.

The FA knew about this so Michael Salisbury probably the most controversial VAR offcial is also appointed to this match. They stitched Fulham up again as they have done so many times this season.

BTW, Fulham have the most players booked for dissent. Figure out why that is.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

bobbo

Quote from: Twig on January 16, 2024, 09:50:50 AMCalling someone a despicable cheat when all they've done is stumble over an outstretched leg seems a bit desperate to me. It was soft in the sense that Diop didn't go in hard but it wasn't soft in terms of the rules of the game. If the roles had been reversed we would have been screaming for a pen.
I used that word because he continually does it time after time . I don't accept it's part of the modern game it's cheating at its worst. As for having him at Fulham as stated , I'd still term him the same if in a Fulham shirt . But I'm not denying he's an extraordinary good player and most of the prolific cheats are which for me makes it more annoying .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

The other side of this coin is the things that go unpunished when lining up for corners, blatant pushing, holding and shirt pulling that can easily be seen by refs, players and spectators with the naked eye.