more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF Hosting Renewal

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 16, 2024, 04:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Dearest FOF'ers,

It's that time again, when we are due to renew our hosting package for another year, and as always, we put out a little post, asking if any of our members would like to contribute.

It's not compulsory, we do make a small amount of revenue from the forum Ads, but anything else goes straight into the FOF pot.

Like everything else at the moment, costs are going up, so has the cost of our hosting package, so even if you contributed £1, that'd be a great help.

FOF is currently into it's 16th year since we started, and although Forum activity has dropped since the introduction of social media, we still remain a popular place for FFC fans to frequent.

You can contribute by using the 'Donate' button at the top of the Forum, or by using link below 👇

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=TE2PDCY5M3ZDC

::scarf::

HV71

Done - and many many thanks to everyone at FOF

Fulham Tup North

Sorry it's not more...
Thanks for doing this... to the whole FoF team... respect...
👍👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Ludlow Richard

Friendsoffulham

Many thanks to those who've contributed so far.

sunburywhite

Done, again thanks for all your hard work
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Friendsoffulham

Thanks once again to those who've contributed

EN1 FFC

Done - Keep up the good work.

J17

Done, set it as an annual payment with the expectation that I'll still rely on this forum for a bit of banter and behind the scene rumours for a while to come

Friendsoffulham

Again, can't thank everyone enough for their contributions so far.

::wine:: 

Friendsoffulham

Quote from: J17 on January 18, 2024, 10:19:22 AMDone, set it as an annual payment with the expectation that I'll still rely on this forum for a bit of banter and behind the scene rumours for a while to come

Thank you  ::thumb::

Matt10

Absolutely. Set up as an annual payment. Thanks for all you do and for providing a home for a yank like me.

Ara's bacon crisps

Done - many thanks for running an excellent forum

Snibbo

RaySmith

Done - a couple of days ago, sorry it's not more, thanks for all you do.

Asotosyios

Done - keep up the good work!