News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

interesting pre Everton Press Conference.

Started by Lighthouse, January 29, 2024, 04:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Twig

I really like him, he's usually quite straight and frank in his answers.

Somerset Fulham

Seems very upbeat too, which is good to hear/see.

RaySmith

Troy Deeney spoke of Marco as a manager on Friday on 5 Live:
 said he liked him, a nice bloke, but would 'cut you short' - said that Marco signed a new striker and  said to him, Deeney, that he was 'too slow,' then walked off, leaving the implication that he, Deeney, had to put some work in to keep his place.

Interesting, thanks for posting.

perry geyton

Finnans Right Peg

Could just be wishful thinking but I would say we are close to a signing

davew

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 29, 2024, 05:51:52 PMSeems very upbeat too, which is good to hear/see.
I must be watching a different interview, upbeat or maybe just accepting that things are not going well?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: perry geyton on January 29, 2024, 06:38:12 PMCouldn't get through 4 mins of that

I agree though the whole interview was about 21 minutes, always the same cannot hear the questions being asked by the Press!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hovewhite

Quote from: davew on January 29, 2024, 07:20:52 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on January 29, 2024, 06:38:12 PMCouldn't get through 4 mins of that

I agree though the whole interview was about 21 minutes, always the same cannot hear the questions being asked by the Press!
it is hard work listening to just awnsers,but he is honest with the press.

Eton White

You can hear the questions if you turn up the volume, but then Marco's shouting all his answers!

I don't know why they can't mic up the interviewers properly. It would make it a lot easier to watch.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: Eton White on January 29, 2024, 09:35:29 PM

You can hear the questions if you turn up the volume, but then Marco's shouting all his answers!

:slap:
Or you can turn it down and it sounds like he is whispering to himself with really long pauses?  ::smile::

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

EN1 FFC

With everything going on off the pitch, I think Marco has done a cracking job over the 2 seasons in the Premier.

Did anyone see our Chairman or Khan Junior at the Semi Final game ?
One of our most important games of the season, you'd expect them to be in attendance.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jim©

Quote from: EN1 FFC on January 30, 2024, 11:14:38 AMWith everything going on off the pitch, I think Marco has done a cracking job over the 2 seasons in the Premier.

One of our most important games of the season, you'd expect them to be in attendance.

Was the Liverpool chairman there?

EN1 FFC

Quote from: Jim© on January 30, 2024, 02:48:59 PM
Quote from: EN1 FFC on January 30, 2024, 11:14:38 AMWith everything going on off the pitch, I think Marco has done a cracking job over the 2 seasons in the Premier.

Was the Liverpool chairman there?

Don't know. That's why I am asking, I can't see the Cottage Balcony from where I sit in the JHS.