watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U.S. vs Chile

Started by Tom, January 23, 2011, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Game ends a 1-1 draw. We have some decent talent coming up the ranks. I really like Teal Bunbury and Juan Agudelo and there potential. I thought McCarty, Loyd, Ream and Bedoya looked decent.
Fulham for life!

duffbeer

I tried to watch it on ESPN3 via my kids XBox, but the feed was so poor and inconsistent it was difficult to follow. . . .so I fell asleep.  How did Zach Loyd do at left back? He was named man of the match; what did he do to be worthy of that?  It would be great to have some talent in that position for once.  I like that Bradley was able to give so many players some time without having to really pay for it in the scoreline. 

finnster01

Didn't watch it either Ms Duff, but here is the match report from espn for those interested:
http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/6050097/teal-bunbury-penalty-kick-gives-us-1-1-draw-chile
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Watched the Spanish broadcast with sound from ESPN3.

Thought Zach Loyd had a monster game on the left...he's just not a natural left-footer which could/would be a drawback against 'better' opponents.  Loyd's best asset is that he can be used in many positions.

Bunbury and Agudelo definitely brought on some energy.  They changed formations when those two came on, not sure how much of an effect that had but there was a considerable difference in the attacking 1/3 when they came on.  I think they'd tried to get too cute though, a sign of their youth, rather than just getting the ball to the goal.

Mo sums it up best, "we got some players some time w/o sacrificing the scoreline"
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09