watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky just announced Broja deal

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 01, 2024, 05:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

It could be a good move for all concerned, but I worry about him being a sick note.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on February 01, 2024, 07:12:17 PMHe is on the bus to Fulham Training Ground now. I guess we are paying the bus fare.

As long as the wheels don't come off....

H4usuallysitting

He's arrived

?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

F(f)CUK

Shows how slow things are that a reserve striker moving on loan to us is the top story on Sky.

Nero

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on February 01, 2024, 07:40:53 PM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on February 01, 2024, 07:12:17 PMHe is on the bus to Fulham Training Ground now. I guess we are paying the bus fare.

As long as the wheels don't come off....

Im hoping he hasnt ask hudson-odoi for directuons

Nick Bateman

So all the Khans don't use the January window not factual. Broja is decent. If he gets a run in the team I believe he will become prolific - what hurt him at Chelsea was being in and out of the team.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

HV71

bog

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Quote from: HV71 on February 01, 2024, 08:30:01 PMOr Loftus  - Cheek

You beat me to it!
Actually I am pleased that we are giving him the chance.

filham

The window closes in 50 minutes and nothing on the OFFAL.

SP

Quote from: filham on February 01, 2024, 10:12:22 PMThe window closes in 50 minutes and nothing on the OFFAL.

Much too early yet!

junior white

Quote from: filham on February 01, 2024, 10:12:22 PMThe window closes in 50 minutes and nothing on the OFFAL.
As long as papers filed with relevant parties tonight can be announced whenever

demeant0r

Is there any option to buy? If not, then this is a terrible deal.

junior white

Quote from: demeant0r on February 01, 2024, 10:31:03 PMIs there any option to buy? If not, then this is a terrible deal.
Financially, if reports are true, it isn't that bad up to 4 million which includes his salary but no loan fee if he appears in 8 games

demeant0r

Quote from: junior white on February 01, 2024, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on February 01, 2024, 10:31:03 PMIs there any option to buy? If not, then this is a terrible deal.
Financially, if reports are true, it isn't that bad up to 4 million which includes his salary but no loan fee if he appears in 8 games

If we weren't desperate for a striker and there's no option then this deal would benefit Chelsea more than us because we'd give game time to a striker from our nearest rivals. He just doesn't look that good, but I couldn't be proven massively wrong.

junior white

Quote from: demeant0r on February 01, 2024, 10:35:47 PM

If we weren't desperate for a striker and there's no option then this deal would benefit Chelsea more than us because we'd give game time to a striker from our nearest rivals. He just doesn't look that good, but I couldn't be proven massively wrong.
As I said financially it isnt a bad deal, surprised we have done any deal personally

Steeeeeeeeeed

I am a bit concerned about Albanian Borja and the language and culture barrier. I see he is from Slough, so it may take some time to adjust.

Kingjay81

If he plays 10 games, then the loan fee is £0.00 so I don't know how you can say it's a bad deal. It's a brilliant deal and you never know, he might win us a game or two and score a few goals. 

H4usuallysitting

An update

/photo/1

demeant0r

Quote from: Kingjay81 on February 01, 2024, 11:09:58 PM

If he plays 10 games, then the loan fee is £0.00 so I don't know how you can say it's a bad deal. It's a brilliant deal and you never know, he might win us a game or two and score a few goals. 

I didn't know about the 10 games bit, sorry only started following the deadline day at 10.30pm  :slap:  :slap: