watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonights matches.

Started by Lighthouse, February 01, 2024, 10:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Bournemouth move above us after drawing with West Ham 1-1.

Man Utd in a mad ending to the match against Wolves win 4-3.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nick Bateman

Watched some of that Man.U game. The Aussie ref seemed to take a dislike to United, booking Casemiro after 3 minutes, giving ridiculously 'soft' penalty for Wolves, playing 11 minutes when excessive 9 was alotted, booking 5 Utd players, but was a thriller.

Onona was hopeless, dived out of the penalty hit at him, beaten at near post for another, and letting one in that hit his chest.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Jim©

I watched the West Ham v Bournemouth game.
I genuinely have no idea how West Ham are where they are. They create v little, they don't look after the ball, they just all sit behind the ball and hope they get a pen or a free kick. Every stat is against them bar two:
They have the highest goal to shot conversion rate in the league
They somehow have a load of points.

I've never seen such a poor team in the top 6.

hovewhite

Quote from: Jim© on February 02, 2024, 10:06:54 AMI watched the West Ham v Bournemouth game.
I genuinely have no idea how West Ham are where they are. They create v little, they don't look after the ball, they just all sit behind the ball and hope they get a pen or a free kick. Every stat is against them bar two:

quote a trick pick up points playing rubbish.

Wingnut

Bournemouth looked solid last night. Had our game against them marked down as a potential three pointer for us but we are going to have to play very well to beat that team.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Jim© on February 02, 2024, 10:06:54 AMI watched the West Ham v Bournemouth game.

Pretty much back to the traditional Moyes way really.

Sit in a low block and prepare to concede a number of "low quality/xG" chances usually from outside the area.

Strike on the counter and usually get 2-3 good opportunities on the break.  When Kudus and Bowen are playing well it tends to work. When they miss those chances it looks dreadful.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 01, 2024, 10:59:16 PMWatched some of that Man.U game. The Aussie ref seemed to take a dislike to United, booking Casemiro after 3 minutes, giving ridiculously 'soft' penalty for Wolves, playing 11 minutes when excessive 9 was alotted, booking 5 Utd players, but was a thriller.

Just discovered that Jared Gillet is a Liverpool fan and is not allowed to referee Liverpool games. Yet the Premier league think he is neutral when he does Man.Utd or Everton??? It didn't appear that way in the Wolves match.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

LittleErn

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 01, 2024, 10:59:16 PMOnona was hopeless, dived out of the penalty hit at him, beaten at near post for another, and letting one in that hit his chest.

Entirely agree with you Nick. He has been a liability in every match he started so far.