watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match AFC Bournemouth

Started by C Block, February 09, 2024, 09:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Anything less than a win will be a huge disappointment.  That would indicate a very poor return on this past grouping of four games, all of which had points in them, and several home games.  Will go into this game still missing Iwobi and Bassey, and Broja, Wilson and Traore still somewhat doubtful.  I still think we can win this game even though we remain somewhat short staffed.

Deeping_white

Quote from: WindyCity on February 09, 2024, 05:01:21 PMAnything less than a win will be a huge disappointment.  That would indicate a very poor return on this past grouping of four games, all of which had points in them, and several home games.  Will go into this game still missing Iwobi and Bassey, and Broja, Wilson and Traore still somewhat doubtful.  I still think we can win this game even though we remain somewhat short staffed.

MS has confirmed that Broja, Wilson and Traore are fit and available for selection

S.F.Sorrow

With our current form/position this really is a must win game. In some ways it might even be the most important game so far this season. If we don't win this one I will actually start to get a bit worried... 3 points tomorrow means can probably start planning for another season in the PL.

Somerset Fulham

Crikey lads, stop winding yourselves up already.  Its a game with three points at stake.  Grand if we take all of those points, absolutely not the end of the world if we don't.   

We are ahead of Palace, Brentford, Forest, Luton, Everton, Burnley and Sheffield United and have scored more goals than all of them bar Brentford and Luton.  No wonder this board becomes so toxic on a Saturday evening after a loss, some of you spend 36 hours before the game winding yourselves up to it.

H4usuallysitting

Boscombe don't stand a chance.....  Broja's on fire

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Quote from: Milo on February 09, 2024, 03:38:52 PMPresumably Traore will be on the bench for his first game back. If Silva has any sense at all he will start Broja.

Is Diop still out?
If he is, then -

Leno
Castagna Tosin Ream Robinson
Cairney Palhinha
Wilson Andreas Willian
Broja

Bench - Traore, Reed, BDR, Muniz

Can I repeat that question about Diop's availability?

Woolly Mammoth

Whatever happens tomorrow, win lose or draw.
No jumping off Putney Bridge gents, the tides out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Chi_FFC

Quote from: Milo on February 09, 2024, 03:38:52 PMPresumably Traore will be on the bench for his first game back. If Silva has any sense at all he will start Broja.

Is Diop still out?

Again, at his press conference today Silva said the only folks out tomorrow (besides the AFCON guys) are Tete and Raul.