more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Villa

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 15, 2024, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

Quote from: SerbianLad on February 17, 2024, 01:33:06 PM
Quote from: Benhamdoun on February 17, 2024, 01:17:39 PMAs long as Diop doesn't play I'm happy.

Leno 

Tete Tosin/Bassey Ream Robinson

Palhinha Pereira

Iwobi Cairney Willian

Muniz

I've put Pereira as DM as he's industrious but not enough of a threat.

I expect Silva to field an unchanged side, however.
I'm curious to know why you'd prefer a Bassey-Ream partnership to Diop playing? Tosin/Diop choice is a matter of personal preference, in my opinion as I don't think there's much between them overall. However, Bassey-Ream partnership was a horror show this season, it looked like the least balanced partnership by far. Why you'd prefer that to starting Diop, who by the way played most of our games last season where he looked good alongside Ream, is really interesting to me.

marco prefers diop too

Al-Fayed

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 17, 2024, 02:25:52 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on February 17, 2024, 01:33:06 PM
Quote from: Benhamdoun on February 17, 2024, 01:17:39 PMAs long as Diop doesn't play I'm happy.

Leno 

Tete Tosin/Bassey Ream Robinson

Palhinha Pereira

Iwobi Cairney Willian

Muniz

I've put Pereira as DM as he's industrious but not enough of a threat.

I expect Silva to field an unchanged side, however.
I'm curious to know why you'd prefer a Bassey-Ream partnership to Diop playing? Tosin/Diop choice is a matter of personal preference, in my opinion as I don't think there's much between them overall. However, Bassey-Ream partnership was a horror show this season, it looked like the least balanced partnership by far. Why you'd prefer that to starting Diop, who by the way played most of our games last season where he looked good alongside Ream, is really interesting to me.

marco prefers diop too

Diop is a Championship standard clumsy donkey of a player. We paid well over the odds for him. Ream played very well last week. Bassey has speed for Watkins. Tosin is way more intelligent and complete a player than Diop.