watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Possible good news about the United game

Started by Nick Bateman, February 23, 2024, 05:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

The referee for tomorrow's match at Old Trafford is Michael Oliver. Oliver has a history of refereeing harshly against Man.U recently sending off Diogo Dalot for a double dissent in the 94th minute (no 'common sense' reffing there).

Considering Fulham usually are poorly officiated in most games this might be a welcome change. I expect nothing, as many of us do against one of the "big boys" in the division, but I embrace any chance of fair treatment.

Might be sweet revenge for how we were punished in the FA Cup last year.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

filham

Another top performance from Muniz is what I am hoping for.

demeant0r

Meh, most of the time we lose not because of the ref but because of our defensive inadequacies.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: filham on February 23, 2024, 06:01:55 PMAnother top performance from Muniz is what I am hoping for.

I will just settle for an absence of gaffs from the defence.

hovewhite

Every game offers different challenges hoping we get some good fortune ,it's all square to start and 11 v 11 so no fear and rub of the green with total belief.

General

Isn't Hojlund out, or is my mind making things up?

davew

Quote from: General on February 23, 2024, 06:39:22 PMIsn't Hojlund out, or is my mind making things up?
Your mind is fine Genaral, he is out!!  ::wine::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

perry geyton

No reason why we can't beat them, I'm actually extremely optimistic, just hoping we start with a strong team, Iwobi TC etc.

Snibbo

And Shaw of course

SerbianLad

I really hope we win tomorrow. Off topic, but tomorrow's match is the most important match of all the matches we have left for me personally. Even before the season started, if I had to pick one match for us to win, it would be Manchester United away.

Ever since Marco came in, we always completely outplay them, but always end up losing. The less said about the robbery in the cup the better (although Marco and even more so Mitro played a part in that).

Hopefully the referee will be fair this time and our players will be at their best level as well. If both those things happen, I'm sure we'll win (I know they are in form, but Hojlund is now out and they have no fit leftbacks).