watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adama

Started by perry geyton, December 14, 2023, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

I have to admit I find it weird when fans get on a players back, especially when they're out due to injury as there's nothing that can be done about it apart from going through the rehabilitation process. I don't think there's a player who ever enjoys being injured, in fact most say its the worst thing to happen to a player, especially given their careers being so short.

I can't imagine Adama came to Fulham wanting to get injured and waste his first half a season at the club. He'll know its important to hit the ground running and make a good impression.

Surely it'd be in our best interests as fans to be supportive of the guy, wish him well and hope he comes back better than ever. We all know he's got talent and pace at this level and he'd give us something different.

He also has a very good relationship with Jimenez and they used to play really well together at Wolves. Surely that's a positive and one we should be keen to see given how Raul's form had come on since he arrived.

Somerset Fulham

perry geyton

I'm just pointing out that 6 weeks ago "my original post" I  said we won't be seeing him for a while and got all kinds of abuse for it on here,

Wondering now if he'll make an appearance in February

It is comforting to know tho that him and Raul get along, I must admit

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 22, 2024, 05:02:48 PM
Clearly photoshopped

YankeeJim

Quote from: Nick Bateman on January 22, 2024, 04:26:55 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on January 22, 2024, 04:25:38 PM
Quote from: Eton White on December 15, 2023, 09:25:00 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on December 15, 2023, 02:40:34 PM
Quote from: Lordedmundo on December 15, 2023, 08:36:42 AMMarco's press conference here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BnFVrH3uPY&t=13s

A little bit difficult to hear some of the questions, so sometimes difficult to be sure which player they are talking about. However, my understanding is:

Willian - been training, but probably won't be ready. He is being assessed daily.
Adama - not ready. Didn't if he weas training or not
Ream - won't be back before Xmas. Not training at the moment.
Diop - building up fitness and training with the team for 2 weeks. Not 100% fit yet - so not ready for the next game

This site is usually quite reliable, even if the some of the information is more than a week old:
https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php
So yeah basically he's out till the new year if he doesn't remember if he was in training or not
Give or take a week or two

Are you seriously now saying he's out till the New Year, "give or take a week or two"?

That pretty much means he could be in the team this weekend!

Why did you create this post in the first place? It's really beginning to sound like you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.  :slap:

Todays date 22nd of Jan and still no sign of him, Liverpool game incoming 2nd leg

I'll just leave this here for the time being

Aged well like a fine wine

There's more chance of spotting "Nessie"!

But, than again, Nessie actually exists.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

General

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 22, 2024, 05:02:48 PM

Adama is at least 5x the size of that player, can't be him, surely.. unless his injury saw him shed weight massively. Poor guy.

perry geyton

Just saw Marco's preview for the Liverpool 2nd leg and guess what ?

FFC1987

Happy Birthday Adama. Hope you're feeling fit and ready to go next week!  ::wine::

bencher

We could have used him last night. Would have offered something different.

Twig

We just have to be patient with him, I'm certain he's as frustrated as anyone. Personally I'm excited to see him play for us when he's fit and well.

davew

Do they get full pay when they are out for so long or Statutory Sick Pay?  ::wine::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FreiBird

Quote from: perry geyton on December 14, 2023, 07:19:39 PMThe Meatheads out till the new year, what a waste of money he's turning out to be, I was not excited when we signed him in the first place,
Can't remember if we bought him or loaned him, hopefully the latter ?

hahahahah

OZ-WHITE

All I wanted from Traore against Man U was him being given enough time to have a crack , both sides knew there was going to be extended extra time so the 70+ minute sub would be close to 30min playing time as it turns out . You could see how much space we could exploit if Traore broke free , and Man U did their best to try to keep the ball in the middle or down our left . We were never going to see him use pedal to the floor acceleration , 80% was going to be enough. Well he did break free , they had no one to stop him , now it was down to how he used the ball , he just slightly checked his run to give Iwobi enough time to get into position and the pass was centimetre perfect and the rest is history
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

perry geyton

Quote from: FreiBird on February 25, 2024, 02:45:17 AM
Quote from: perry geyton on December 14, 2023, 07:19:39 PMThe Meatheads out till the new year, what a waste of money he's turning out to be, I was not excited when we signed him in the first place,
Can't remember if we bought him or loaned him, hopefully the latter ?

hahahahah
I'm glad to admit that after that I fully eat my words on the subject matter, even if that was all he contributed all season I'd be fine with it,,,,,

Now I'm off down the gym