watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

mod tonight.

Started by jarv, March 02, 2024, 07:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Surely we wont be last again but I wont hold my breath.

love4ffc

In the States, NBC showed several minutes of highlights with discussions for all of the games except Fulham.  Fulham got a whole 30 seconds :doh:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

WhiteJC

nah, last again Liverpool 1st, Chelsea 2nd, Spurs 3rd, Newcastle, West Ham, Brentford,  Luton(unless they win)

Lighthouse

You have to admit that we didn't win the game. Brighton lost it and only because they had an eye on playing in Europe. So really Fulham deserve no praise at all. In fact Fulham should be admonished for even celebrating the goals.

Well it certainly feels that is the way the reports are going.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 02, 2024, 07:28:52 PMYou have to admit that we didn't win the game. Brighton lost it and only because they had an eye on playing in Europe. So really Fulham deserve no praise at all. In fact Fulham should be admonished for even celebrating the goals.

Well it certainly feels that is the way the reports are going.

lets hope no-one associated with Fulham posts anything on TicTok otherwise we'll never hear the end of it

tslyon

Quote from: love4ffc on March 02, 2024, 07:22:14 PMIn the States, NBC showed several minutes of highlights with discussions for all of the games except Fulham.  Fulham got a whole 30 seconds :doh:

Spent more time talking about a single Liverpool goal...

Cheers

Stephen

FFC1987

Weren't we in first last week!?

Texas White

Yes last or second last and the usual blah  comments

Eton White

ffcne

Last wont dare put Newcastle last.

demeant0r

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 02, 2024, 08:03:18 PMWeren't we in first last week!?

Only because it was United

Barrett487

Thought they were ok tonight. Gave praise where praise was due