watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our front 3 for Wolves and our squad depth

Started by StuinSalop, March 05, 2024, 08:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny

So he's better than Iwobi, Willian, Traore, TC & Harry Wilson then?

I've watched him consistently last season and this at every game bar 1, not match of the day or sky sports highlights or internet stats of which you have no idea of the data sets.

When you watch him week in and week out you'll understand, but I like your petulant reply of sack Marco, says a lot about you lad, stomp those feet a bit more  :slap:

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Benny on March 08, 2024, 01:44:36 PMSo he's better than Iwobi, Willian, Traore, TC & Harry Wilson then?

I've watched him consistently last season and this at every game bar 1, not match of the day or sky sports highlights or internet stats of which you have no idea of the data sets.

When you watch him week in and week out you'll understand, but I like your petulant reply of sack Marco, says a lot about you lad, stomp those feet a bit more  :slap:

So you know better than Marco, than the Brazilian national team coach and all others who think he brings a lot to Fulham?  And how do you know how many games posters on this board attend?  FWIW I've been to all except one home league games this season (par for the course for many years) and to about 6 away games. I also watch full replays of all games on the club web site.  You call him Fulham's weak link - beggar's belief.

Edit: Looking back I see you've always had a down on AP and one of your previous posts about Muniz helps put your opinions in context: "The guy is dog shite tbh, he's not going to score at this level as he can't do the basics"
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Benny

Still avoided my question though on is he better than Iwobi, Willian, TC, Traore and HW?

Its correct, I have posted about him before and not hiding that, he has 1 good game in 8, has scored no free kicks and hardly scores if at all.

The guy was clean through last weekend and fluffed it up, Bobby came on and pressed more in 10 minutes and assisted a goal than AP did in the game.

And in terms of Muniz everyone was saying he's not good enough because up until 4 games ago he wasn't lets be honest, will it last for him, we'll see.

Keep stomping those feet lad!

Carborundum

I wouldn't make more than one change to a winning team and the obvious one would be to bring in Palhinha. 

Muniz, well we are hardly going to drop him in this vein of form.  Wilson played brilliantly last Saturday.  Iwobi, well I just think you have to have him on the field - he's a far, far better player than I expected him to be.

So we appear to be approaching a Nirvana.  It's reasonable to be astonished that a player as good as Willian plays for Fulham.  I'm now acclimated to the notion that he should be on our bench.

Go back far enough in my earlier posts and you can find me looking on the bright side of Ben Pringle.  Don't bother - the point is how times change.

Chi_FFC

Quote from: Carborundum on March 08, 2024, 04:14:03 PMIwobi, well I just think you have to have him on the field - he's a far, far better player than I expected him to be.

He really has been impressive, hasn't he?
?s=20

ffc73

The good problem is I do not think Iwobi is as effective on the left as Willian is but Wilson and Traore are playing so well that it is difficult to drop either of them from the starter and RW sub-on.

I'd start Wilson, Muniz, Iwobi simply because if it ain't broke don't try to fix it.  Nice to have Traore, Broja and Willan on the bench if needed.

Carborundum

Quote from: Chi_FFC on March 08, 2024, 04:37:14 PM
Quote from: Carborundum on March 08, 2024, 04:14:03 PMIwobi, well I just think you have to have him on the field - he's a far, far better player than I expected him to be.

Yes.  My expectation was based on Everton knew him and knew what they were doing.  Not the strongest of foundations and frankly I should have known better. 

hovewhite

Andreas I think is having a good season.I can see how he is an easy target though.

Woolly Mammoth

Talking about our match today, i note that one point separates the two sides.
Also Wolves have scored one more goal than us, but have also conceded one more goal than us.
Not many people know that !
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2024, 11:18:46 AMTalking about our match today, i note that one point separates the two sides.
Also Wolves have scored one more goal than us, but have also conceded one more goal than us.
Not many people know that !
They do now
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Angus Telford

?s=20

Glad you've posted this because based on my feelings in the ground that's how I'd rank our best three attacking midfielders: Iwobi, Willian, Perreira.

We can only start 3 so with Wilson bang in form I can see why Perreira would give way.

Surprised it's causing so many arguments to be honest because he's clearly neither crap nor undroppable so neither suggestion (start him or bench him) is unreasonable.

Angus Telford

Quote from: Carborundum on March 08, 2024, 05:00:47 PM

Yes.  My expectation was based on Everton knew him and knew what they were doing.  Not the strongest of foundations and frankly I should have known better. 

Think he was their best attacking player and they knew it, the sale was just an economic necessity rather than a footballing decision

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Benny on March 08, 2024, 03:48:22 PMStill avoided my question though on is he better than Iwobi, Willian, TC, Traore and HW?

Its correct, I have posted about him before and not hiding that, he has 1 good game in 8, has scored no free kicks and hardly scores if at all.

The guy was clean through last weekend and fluffed it up, Bobby came on and pressed more in 10 minutes and assisted a goal than AP did in the game.

And in terms of Muniz everyone was saying he's not good enough because up until 4 games ago he wasn't lets be honest, will it last for him, we'll see.

Keep stomping those feet lad!

I for one have always backed Muniz since his Championship days with us and was disappointed with the way Carrick handled him.I have to admit that I have been down on Lukic but am happy to admit it if it turns out that I was wrong.