Main Menu

NFR - Kew bridge currently losing

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 09, 2024, 07:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

2-1...and arsenal go top

SP

Another loss, shame.

I think they need to tweak the lyrics of their favourite song, Bees up Fulham down.

alfie

I have just watched an interviewer asking Arteta "did you need to win".
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Somerset Fulham

Mick, are you suggesting that we should have signed Woodrow instead of Broja?

Asotosyios

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on March 09, 2024, 08:16:18 PMMick, are you suggesting that we should have signed Woodrow instead of Broja?

Wrong thread, but I don't think he was suggesting that. He probably thought "that's another good opportunity to have a go at the club".

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Asotosyios on March 09, 2024, 08:24:17 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on March 09, 2024, 08:16:18 PMMick, are you suggesting that we should have signed Woodrow instead of Broja?

Wrong thread, but I don't think he was suggesting that. He probably thought "that's another good opportunity to have a go at the club".

Oh! I have no idea how that happened!

But totally agree with you there mate, what a ridiculous thing for him to have said.

Super Mick

Brentford got away with so many shirt pulls and body checks I lost count.

SP

Anyone who still believes FFC should not use the dark arts needs to watch this game, extreme cheating is now a vital part of the game.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: SP on March 10, 2024, 09:12:43 AMAnyone who still believes FFC should not use the dark arts needs to watch this game, extreme cheating is now a vital part of the game.

Wolves were at it for most of the 90 minute's

General

I know a west ham fan who works at Brentford and he's genuinely worried. Says there's a tangible feeling at the club that everyone's feeling the pressure. In fairness to them they did very well to keep themselves in it until the last minute. Must be very hard pill to swallow.

Interestingly they seem to have come undone with the return of Toney, I wonder if the way they brought him back and what he said about not being loyal to the club that stuck with him has messed up with the internal unity of the club.

If I was a player and Toney was in the same squad let alone getting starts I'd be miffed. He doesn't deserve it after what he put the club through.

H4usuallysitting

If Luton win on Wednesday - kew bridge will be in the relegation zone

Kingjay81

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 10, 2024, 12:16:43 PMIf Luton win on Wednesday - kew bridge will be in the relegation zone

I wish that was the case but Brentford are on 26 points and Luton have 21.

Sadly I think they'll be fine. Luton need to win 4 or 5 of their last 11 games which is a tough ask for a team with 5 wins all season so far.

Somerset Fulham

Yep, it won't be this season.

Next season without Toney could be an interesting one for them though.

Angus Telford

Toney seems determined to show the world what an obnoxious cheat he is. At this rate no one will want him in the summer. He semed to burn any bridges to Arsenal in this game.

alfie

Quote from: Angus Telford on March 10, 2024, 02:02:57 PMToney seems determined to show the world what an obnoxious cheat he is. At this rate no one will want him in the summer. He semed to burn any bridges to Arsenal in this game.
Mind you that was one hell of first time long distance shot.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't