watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Spurs brief highlights Plus Silva comments

Started by Lighthouse, March 16, 2024, 08:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Angus Telford

Feels like a reel prepared for SpursTV. Showing Spurs half chances instead of the many more goals we could have had. Disallowed goal completely left out.

cmg

Quote from: Angus Telford on March 16, 2024, 08:21:32 PMFeels like a reel prepared for SpursTV. Showing Spurs half chances instead of the many more goals we could have had. Disallowed goal completely left out.

Just what I thought! I thought they might splice in a few extracts from their 1961 'Double' season.

Mickeyboro

Utterly unrepresentative- but you know what, I don't give a sh1t!!!!!

Lighthouse

Fulham boss Marco Silva, speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "Great win for us and well deserved to. We were the best team on the pitch and deserved the three points against a really good side. Playing through the pressure sometimes in behind them. Our first half was top level, probably one of the best we've played this season. Crucial moment we scored the first goal. Overall, complete performance from the boys. The fans were at top level too.

"Winning the game and playing in our way is good. They are brave, they play really brave. We are really brave too this afternoon. Keeping a clean sheet is really important for us.

"Nice to see the work Muniz been doing since 2021 is paying off. I saw real talent in him. When he came 20-years-old not speaking one word in English, he wasn't even a starting player in Brazil. First season in Championship he did really well with Mitrovic in from of him. Last season not so well. He's a really good striker, a big talent is there. I'm really happy to have him with us and for him to keep evolving with us.

"He has all of the ability and potential to become a top striker. He's still a young lad. Keep playing week in, week out. Make mistakes and learn, keep doing good things."

Lighthouse

Fulham manager Marco Silva to Sky Sports on whether this was his side's best performance: "100% definitely. I said to the players if this is not our best it is very nearly.

"The first half was one of our best this season, we were so complete. We matched them.

"Some really good moments, and good goals as well. Throughout the first half we were clearly the best team on the pitch.

"It was crucial as well the way we started the second half, two quick goals that gave us control in the end.

"Almost a year with them always scoring. It speaks about our organisation this evening, the way we stopped them. We were brave enough to stop them. It really speaks about ourselves and how we have been solid this season.

"It's been really good this season. I will not stop wanting more every single week. The reality is now we have away games, they are going to be crucial for us if we want to keep climbing the table.

"We are going to work really hard to improve on last season."

Lighthouse

FFC1987

Wow, that's such a disingenuous attempt of highlighting the game.

Lighthouse