watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stats? the real picture.

Started by jarv, March 17, 2024, 11:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I thought we destroyed spurs but going by the final stats, it looked almost 50/50. It can often be said, eyes can deceive but not in this case, clearly stats can deceive also.  I guess in spurs case, they counted all the bad passes as passes.  OK, if it makes them feel better. :slap:

hovewhite

We had the main important stat 3 to nil.

H4usuallysitting

Spud's missed 2 open goal's.... Robinson's Jedi skills are strong

peachcobbler

I think they had the ball a bit more than is. We are just running straight at teams now and wasting no time.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

They had several chances before we scored and by their standards should have taken at least one of them. But then so should we!

btffc

The xG stats are deceiving. Muniz's miss in the first half is not counted because he never got a shot from it and Tottenham's is inflated because they missed a sitter but they were offsides. However, since the offsides wasn't called it is still counted in the xG even though it would have been quickly ruled out had it gone in. On top of that, a lot of their xG occurred after we were 3-0 up.

filham

Quote from: hovewhite on March 17, 2024, 11:30:15 AMWe had the main important stat 3 to nil.
So right, it is goals that count.

General

Such a shame Palhinhas goal didn't stand in the end too.