watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tomorrow at SHU = Trap Game?

Started by WindyCity, March 29, 2024, 02:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingfish

Quote from: Londonfranky on March 29, 2024, 10:31:58 PMit's going to 7-0 repeat of Blackburn and Reading Muniz 5 iwobi 1 and Bassey 1

Hahaha can you imagine

Woolly Mammoth

If we are to win today we have to be ruthless.
No prisoners taken.
They will not lay down and let us tickle their tummies.
We must not give them hope when there isn't any
Otherwise we could come unstuck, plenty of energy and urgency by the players today.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

OZ-WHITE

On paper it looks like a great chance to boost our goal difference .
Might just be one of those hectic away games 2 - 5
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

Asotosyios

Quote from: OZ-WHITE on March 30, 2024, 09:22:42 AMOn paper it looks like a great chance to boost our goal difference .

Didn't we beat them 5-4 in one of Jokanovic's seasons? I would take another such win even if we have to talk about our defence afterwards.

Colton F.C.

Good to see most are keeping it real.  A point would be good!  ::scarf::

Deeping_white

Quote from: Colton F.C. on March 30, 2024, 10:52:57 AMGood to see most are keeping it real.  A point would be good!  ::scarf::

A point against a team who are awful and lost their last four home games 5-0 would be vastly underwhelming in all honesty.

flyingfish

Quote from: Colton F.C. on March 30, 2024, 10:52:57 AMGood to see most are keeping it real.  A point would be good!  ::scarf::
Quote from: Asotosyios on March 30, 2024, 09:54:07 AM
Quote from: OZ-WHITE on March 30, 2024, 09:22:42 AMOn paper it looks like a great chance to boost our goal difference .

Didn't we beat them 5-4 in one of Jokanovic's seasons? I would take another such win even if we have to talk about our defence afterwards.
Sess hat trick iirc

Thailand Mick

Our last seven games have all had three or more goals so if that continues I feel confident we will score more than them.