watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Wales v Poland

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 26, 2024, 05:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Poland's penalties were all really good.

ffcthereligion

If Dan James was given a penalty without a keeper im pretty sure he'd still give missing a good go

King_Crud

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 26, 2024, 10:48:03 PMUnlucky Wales, but also quite happy to see Poland getting through, may well be Lewandowski's last tournament

Poland are the blandest tournament team for me, they get into them then do nothing. Also I have tickets to Netherlands v winner of this match in Hamburg, didn't really fancy having Polish fans there

Woolly Mammoth

Well done Poland achieving this result away from home.
The other good news is at least the sheep in Germany can now breath a sigh of relief.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: btffc on March 26, 2024, 10:31:58 PMNever even felt James had a chance to make his just based on his body language before the pen.
I felt the same, but then there were other takers on the night i thought that too (who scored). I never thought he was a confident chap when with us too (hence his time on the bench). Sad he missed. At least he had the balls to take one. Awful things Pens. Although we seem to have done alright recently (touch wood, for the next one)

Cambridge Away

Quote from: King_Crud on March 27, 2024, 08:48:30 AM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 26, 2024, 10:48:03 PMUnlucky Wales, but also quite happy to see Poland getting through, may well be Lewandowski's last tournament

Poland are the blandest tournament team for me, they get into them then do nothing. Also I have tickets to Netherlands v winner of this match in Hamburg, didn't really fancy having Polish fans there
I'm always cautious when people say this kind of thing (a "bland" team). As i've heard it said so much by glory boy fans in the Premier League about Fulham being in the Prem. Which always just goes to demonstrate ignorance.

Cambridge Away

Well done Georgia and Ukraine btw! Great to have them both there  ::thumb::