watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, March 29, 2024, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

It seems as if we have an injury free squad for yet another match. Will Silva select his best eleven to strt against bottom of the table Shef.U. or will "rtaation" come into his thinking.

I would favour the strongest starting eleven with substitutions on the hour mark if all is going well.

Leno
                           Castgne       Tosin      Bassy       Robinson

Lukic             Palhinha
                                             Periera
                                  Iwobi               Willian
Subs.  Cairney, Wilson, Diop, Tete.   

Grassy Noel

Quote from: filham on March 29, 2024, 10:00:00 AMIt seems as if we have an injury free squad for yet another match. Will Silva select his best eleven to strt against bottom of the table Shef.U. or will "rtaation" come into his thinking.

I would favour the strongest starting eleven with substitutions on the hour mark if all is going well.

Leno

Periera

I would prefer it if we played a full eleven.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 29, 2024, 10:07:42 AM
Quote from: filham on March 29, 2024, 10:00:00 AMIt seems as if we have an injury free squad for yet another match. Will Silva select his best eleven to strt against bottom of the table Shef.U. or will "rtaation" come into his thinking.

Leno

Periera

A false number nine is all very well but a missing number nine is when bravado turns into sheer cockiness.

peachcobbler

+Muniz and I agree with OP

filham

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 29, 2024, 10:16:50 AM

Leno

Periera

A false number nine is all very well but a missing number nine is when bravado turns into sheer cockiness.

Yes well spotted, I was just thinking of that moment on 60 minutes when we should be substituting Muniz for Broja, we have to take the opportunity to take a look at this player before putting him on the number 14 bus back to the Bridge.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: filham on March 29, 2024, 11:18:05 AM

Leno

Periera

Yes well spotted, I was just thinking of that moment on 60 minutes when we should be substituting Muniz for Broja, we have to take the opportunity to take a look at this player before putting him on the number 14 bus back to the Bridge.

Perhaps if we give him the number 14 shirt he will find his own way back.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 29, 2024, 11:22:35 AM

Leno

Periera

Perhaps if we give him the number 14 shirt he will find his own way back.

unfortunately the bus fare is £4 million

St Eve

Leno

Periera

Yes well spotted, I was just thinking of that moment on 60 minutes when we should be substituting Muniz for Broja, we have to take the opportunity to take a look at this player before  putting him on the number 14 bus back to the Bridge.
Yes but don't you need Broja to be a sub!

btffc

Leno

Castagne   Tosin   Bassey   Robinson

Palhinha
             Lukic             Pereira

Iwobi                            Willian
                       Muniz

Same lineup as Spurs. Think this is our best lineup now that Lukic has kicked into form as he provides the best blend of attack and defense for the position. Would be great to get in control early in order to get those who had extended international minutes like Robinson, Iwobi, Lukic and Castagne early subs since we play again on Tuesday. Would bring on Tete, Ballo-Toure, Reed, Cairney and Adama. Give Wilson the day off after 210 grueling, competitive minutes.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: btffc on March 29, 2024, 12:50:05 PMLeno

Palhinha

Muniz

Same lineup as Spurs. Think this is our best lineup now that Lukic has kicked into form as he provides the best blend of attack and defense for the position. Would be great to get in control early in order to get those who had extended international minutes like Robinson, Iwobi, Lukic and Castagne early subs since we play again on Tuesday. Would bring on Tete, Ballo-Toure, Reed, Cairney and Adama. Give Wilson the day off after 210 grueling, competitive minutes.

This is the kind of game where Cairney is a maestro. I would start him over Pereira in search of setting up the vital first goal.

Thailand Mick

Same team as against spurs but what a trio of game changing players we have to bring on in Cairney, Wilson and Traore if needed.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 29, 2024, 12:59:49 PM
Quote from: btffc on March 29, 2024, 12:50:05 PMLeno

Palhinha

Muniz

This is the kind of game where Cairney is a maestro. I would start him over Pereira in search of setting up the vital first goal.

To get the early goal we need a locksmith not a turbo-charged dynamo.

SerbianLad

The Spurs match was, in my opinion, our undoubtedly best performance of the season. Same 11 for me all day long.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: peachcobbler on March 29, 2024, 10:20:25 AM+Muniz and I agree with OP

Me too. Wilson unlucky not to start, but Iwobi is best off the right wing for me.

roberto w6

Quote from: Bassey the warrior on March 29, 2024, 10:00:48 PM
Quote from: peachcobbler on March 29, 2024, 10:20:25 AM+Muniz and I agree with OP

Me too. Wilson unlucky not to start, but Iwobi is best off the right wing for me.

I'd love to see us try Iwobi in the central attacking midfield role instead of Pereira with Wilson on the wing. I think Iwobi running through the centre with his aggression and pace could be a real plus and Andreas isn't in the best of form at the moment. They'd also be inter-changeable