more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is My Bet Looking Good

Started by lakey, February 16, 2010, 11:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakey

;Dbookie yesterday

I popped into my local bookie yesterday and commented My bet was looking good 33-1 for the whites to lift the cup/no chance was his reply if they do I will run around Buckingham Market Square starkers so beware avoid Buckingam on final day but head to our des res for a little tipple.

Cheers   Lakey 

The Equalizer

What the odds on us doing a cup double?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Right now the best odds for Fulham (ignoring the spread betting/exchange shops) can both be found at Ladbrokes. FA Cup at 14:1 and Europa League at 66:1

That would indeed make a very nice double Mr Eq, but I need to take a few Blingo tablets first...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Take a few? I'd have to OD!

The thing though, more than the money, the pride and the prestige of winning a cup double would be to see my Spurs supporting flatmate's face!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: finnster01 on February 16, 2010, 11:40:51 AM
Right now the best odds for Fulham (ignoring the spread betting/exchange shops) can both be found at Ladbrokes. FA Cup at 14:1 and Europa League at 66:1

That would indeed make a very nice double Mr Eq, but I need to take a few Blingo tablets first...

this is worth a pound each way i reckon
The Dude abides.