watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this a good time to play Liverpool?

Started by Nick Bateman, April 19, 2024, 02:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 19, 2024, 02:48:36 PMNot a good time at all. They have nothing to play for. They have just been beaten by Palace. They have only pride to play for now. I have a feeling we will get stuffed.

Can't buy this.  They still have the league title to play for, although I think City will prevail.  I don't think their recent losses will play a part at all.  Tough game, winnable home game.  FFC should be competitive in this game.  Fingers crossed.....

WindyCity

Quote from: Rupert on April 19, 2024, 05:20:04 PMIf we win it will be a great time to play them. If we lose it will not.

Well said!!   :slap:  :slap:  :slap:

Arthur

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 20, 2024, 02:09:54 PM
Quote from: Arthur on April 19, 2024, 10:00:01 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 19, 2024, 02:25:46 PMWhy Sky decided to clash our game with the FA Cup semi between Man.United and Coventry is another blot on their copybook, not serving the interests of football fans from all clubs...

When a team plays in Europe on a Thursday, their weekend P.L. match takes place on Sunday - irrespective of whether the game is being shown on Sky. Be thankful. Were Sky not showing it, you wouldn't see it at all.

There's a recent invention called the internet. You might want to try it one day. Could also go to the game but maybe that's ridiculous. And I'm never grateful for Sky's views on Fulham.

Point taken. I still think there is reason to be grateful it's on Sky: the two P.L. games that are not being shown kick off at 3 o'clock.

And thank you for recommending I watch our game on the internet, but I prefer my vantage point in the Johnny Haynes Stand. I've no angst that I shall miss Manchester and Coventry.