watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF Tipping League

Started by love4ffc, April 20, 2024, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Hey everyone, a quick question for all of those still participating in the FOF Tipping League.   

Are any of you having a hard time seeing the games in the predictions section?  In other words do the games disappear before the actual game starts so you are unable to get your predictions in before kickoff?   

Please let Logicalman and I know if this is happening to you.   Thanks. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Somerset Fulham

I had to give up months ago because I get a Bitdefender alert every time I head to the main page and once I click through that, I get the "HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found" message.

SuffolkWhite

Just updated my predictions with no issues.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ffc73

Quote from: love4ffc on April 20, 2024, 06:24:38 PMHey everyone, a quick question for all of those still participating in the FOF Tipping League.   

Are any of you having a hard time seeing the games in the predictions section?  In other words do the games disappear before the actual game starts so you are unable to get your predictions in before kickoff?   

Yes, I think this has happened to me before ie Saturday morning remembered I hadn't done the predictions for that afternoon but when logging in the fixtures were not there.

Just looked & tomorrow's (Sunday's) games are not available.

love4ffc

Quote from: ffc73 on April 20, 2024, 10:06:03 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on April 20, 2024, 06:24:38 PMHey everyone, a quick question for all of those still participating in the FOF Tipping League.   

Send my or Logicalman your predictions and we will make sure to get them in. 

Yes, I think this has happened to me before ie Saturday morning remembered I hadn't done the predictions for that afternoon but when logging in the fixtures were not there.

Just looked & tomorrow's (Sunday's) games are not available.

love4ffc

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 20, 2024, 07:01:31 PMI had to give up months ago because I get a Bitdefender alert every time I head to the main page and once I click through that, I get the "HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found" message.

I also have Bitdefender and this happened to me a while back and I had to go in and change my permissions for the tipping league website.  Then I deleted all my cookies and history and did a reset.  That worked for me. 

Somerset Fulham

Cheers.  I won't bother for the rest of this season but I will go again next.

I've really missed it, so a fix is more than welcome!

Logicalman

I tracked down the issue this morning, all should be good now.
I apologize, I am currently automating the updates and the fixture time was being reset, so the current days' fixtures were not appearing.

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 20, 2024, 07:01:31 PMI had to give up months ago because I get a Bitdefender alert every time I head to the main page and once I click through that, I get the "HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found" message.
I believe this is because of the security certificate. Is the error message something along the lines of "Dangerous Page Blocked for your Protection?" or some other message please?

I am truly sorry that this is happening, and that you've not been able to continue, I am looking to resolve such issues.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: love4ffc on April 20, 2024, 10:51:59 PM

I also have Bitdefender and this happened to me a while back and I had to go in and change my permissions for the tipping league website.  Then I deleted all my cookies and history and did a reset.  That worked for me. 

I looked up the Bitfinder help pages this morning, and saw the 'safe' ip address settings. I can appreciate that is a workaround though I will look to get this resolved.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Somerset Fulham

No need to apologise mate, you do a cracking job and you do it all for free, these things happen!