watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sick fan

Started by Thames Bank 1, April 23, 2024, 07:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thames Bank 1

Hi does anyone know if the young lad having CPR in Hammersmith end is ok, also would like to point out the poor response by the twit (steward) on the gate by side of pitch, by his lack of effort speed letting paramedics into stand.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on April 23, 2024, 07:00:59 AMHi does anyone know if the young lad having CPR in Hammersmith end is ok, also would like to point out the poor response by the twit (steward) on the gate by side of pitch, by his lack of effort speed letting paramedics into stand.

I share your concerns, some of these gormless stewards have the brains of a Rocking Horse.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

_Putney_

I reckon its hard for stewards to determine if fans are calling for an emergency or just responding to the match. But once it was clear to them that help was needed it did seem like they responded slowly.  I thought the medic was faster this time than in previous emergencies.

The whole situation was strange.  The man who collapse was eventually carried away by medics and stewards, rather than on a stretcher. This was after he was up - but he looked incredibly weak.  There was also a large argument between fans because, of course, we had to stand because we had to clear room, but others were annoyed at us standing. 

Hope he's ok and remember, I'm the biggest idiot in the world.