watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea are doing well

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 23, 2024, 09:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Spent a £billion on player's....and they're holding their own against Arsenal..... it's currently only 4-0

SP

alfie

Absolutely stunning performance from Arsenal, Odegard what a player.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

I pay £11-99 a month for prime TV and thought that included live football. Tried to tune in to Arsenal v Chelsea and they were asking me to pay another £39-99 a month for football.
Shame I would have enjoyed seeing five goals go in the Chelsea net.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: filham on April 23, 2024, 09:56:05 PMI pay £11-99 a month for prime TV and thought that included live football. Tried to tune in to Arsenal v Chelsea and they were asking me to pay another £39-99 a month for football.

Yes it is a separate Subscription to Discovery+ Channel (via Amazon Prime Video), which is largely rubbish except it also gives you TNT Sports... it costs £30.99 for a month which I would normally not pay at all.

I decided it was just about worth it for the last month of the season as you get to the Champions League Semi Finals (and had the 2nd leg of the quarters last week)... and a few Premier League games (such as Arsenal tonight, and also Fulham Vs Man City in a couple of weeks, which is what swung it for me).

Terrible cost, and terrible setup though, and it's very badly promoted and advertised, you have to go Via Amazon Prime, then Via Discovery+ to get to TNT Sports...daft.

If you do sign up, remember to cancel before the month is up, otherwise paying another £31 for nothing really.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: filham on April 23, 2024, 09:56:05 PMI pay £11-99 a month for prime TV and thought that included live football. Tried to tune in to Arsenal v Chelsea and they were asking me to pay another £39-99 a month for football.

I thought you were also paying for what used to be BT Sport, Filham?

Super Mick

How we lost twice to that lot is pretty dreadful.

filham

Quote from: Super Mick on April 23, 2024, 10:58:14 PMHow we lost twice to that lot is pretty dreadful.
Agree but then Arsenal dropped five poits against us.

filham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 23, 2024, 10:35:31 PM

Yes I am paying for BT Sport, would that have got me the Chelsea v Arsenal match.

I am in need of a Grumpy Old Man's guide to TV football.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: filham on April 24, 2024, 10:10:46 AM

Yes I am paying for BT Sport, would that have got me the Chelsea v Arsenal match.

https://www.bt.com/sport

If you scroll down to the FAQ's here the top FAQ tells you how to change to the TNT Sports from BT Sport (which it has replaced).

There's various different situations for people, so read it carefully, and you should be up and running.

(I presume you should be able to login to TNT Sport with your current BTSport details, but they have made things a bit more complicated than they need be)

TNT Sport replaced BTSport in August 2023

alfie

Quote from: filham on April 24, 2024, 10:10:46 AM

I pay for BT(TNT) sport and watch games with no issues
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bog

I heard it could have been 6 or 7.  ::thumb::

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: bog on April 24, 2024, 11:39:09 AMI heard it could have been 6 or 7.  ::thumb::

That's a £billion well spent

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: bog on April 24, 2024, 11:39:09 AMI heard it could have been 6 or 7.  ::thumb::

Easily Bog.  Easily.

bog

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 24, 2024, 02:59:52 PM

Easily Bog.  Easily.

I do appreciate the confirmation.  ::thumb::   

razor05

I'm really impressed by their play but lost some money on the Chelsea-Arsenal altough they had the attack momentum.

SP

It'll be interesting to see what punishments are issued following the scenes at the final whistle yesterday:

'Chelsea players have just sprinted to referee Craig Pawson and at least one yellow card was shown there.

Cole Palmer and Conor Gallagher are among those making complaints.

One of Chelsea's coaching staff has comes across to try and drag the players away.'

Thailand Mick

Quote from: SP on April 28, 2024, 01:48:17 PMIt'll be interesting to see what punishments are issued following the scenes at the final whistle yesterday:

'Chelsea players have just sprinted to referee Craig Pawson and at least one yellow card was shown there.

Cole Palmer and Conor Gallagher are among those making complaints.

One of Chelsea's coaching staff has comes across to try and drag the players away.'
What was all the fuss about? I saw the goal that was disallowed and couldn't believe the referee didn't call it at the time, was a blatant push on the villa player.