watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton V ManC

Started by Colton F.C., April 25, 2024, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colton F.C.

We play Citeh on 11th May.  Is there anyone watching who could advise Marco on how to play them?

Somerset Fulham

Hope the hotel has some dodgy lasagnes in stock?

Steeeeeeeeeed

Brighton have done themselves in with some ridiculous passing along the back, maybe the worst I have seen, really daft dangerous choices, and 2 of the goals came directly from that.

Nick Bateman

Pep doing a Marco Silva over De Zerbi. Fulham always beat Brighton.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Fulham Tup North

Two banks of 5... all stood on the goal line!!
That should do it  :slap:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Lighthouse

Really depends on which Fulham turn up. If it the one we have had to put up with in recent weeks. Bar the one game. Then my advice was get a back brace for Leno who will need a back support from bending over picking the ball out of the net.

However if we turn up and play as we can on a good day. Play tight and miss the first open goal and then a mistake and unlucky goal and we will lose just by 2 or 3.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Southcoastffc

What a lot of doom mongers!  I reckon we'll take at least a point off them.   ::scarf::
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

Brighton's form has really dived this season, doesn't seem to be a happy camp.

Whitestone

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 25, 2024, 09:31:46 PMTwo banks of 5... all stood on the goal line!!
That should do it  :slap:

Don't knock it. Parking the bus worked for Real Madrid and yes I know we're not Real Madrid ! Or Barcelona !

Thailand Mick

Quote from: SP on April 25, 2024, 10:36:30 PMBrighton's form has really dived this season, doesn't seem to be a happy camp.
since Mitoma got injured, he is a massive loss to them.

Kiwimike

City pressed all the Brighton players as soon as they got the ball, forced them into errors.  We should try the same against them.