Main Menu

Thoughts on Liverpool Games

Started by Ordar, January 27, 2011, 10:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: JBH on January 27, 2011, 07:31:14 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 27, 2011, 07:24:36 PM
Quote from: sipwell on January 27, 2011, 11:21:34 AM
I have sent my fellow Belgian the message that he should score, darn him. He had 2 good opportunities but two times he was too hasty. Other than that he was spectacular again. Did anyone chuckle when he lost the ball, chased the player who stole it from (passing Baird who didn't know what to do) and then taking it back by pushing his opponent out with a touch of his shoulder? That was a highlight of the evening.

Your boy choked away two chances for goals. He needs to start converting those.

Moussa is going through the just back from injury stage and is not yet match sharp, just as AJ wasn't 2 couple of weeks ago, give him another week and he will be scoring again.  :045:
I agree and love Moussa! I just wish he would have converted one of those yesterday.
Fulham for life!

ron

I don't think now is the time to start asking how effective Sidwell is after his first start at the club.

We've be saying that AJ is going to come good for ages now, despite runs of 12 games etc. without scoring, and no one seems to lose patience with him. True he's got around the back of the defence in recent games, but as a striker he's not exactly giving goalkeepers throughout the country backache is he?

bigalffc

Just thik how well we could have done last night with a real striker not midfielders standing in. Come on Sparky youv'e had 3 weeks to sort one- DO IT NOW! :041:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

finnster01

My thoughts on anything involving Liverpool: Who gives a poo?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on January 27, 2011, 07:57:41 PM
My thoughts on anything involving Liverpool: Who gives a sh1t?
I like it finnster!  :54:
Fulham for life!

Travers Barney

I thought Murphy had a great game last night...dropped his shoulder five teams to lose his marker, a personal best in a Fulham shirt....Dembele looked an absolute class act and worked really hard on the rare occasions he lost the ball to retrieve it....just needs to work on his finishing.

Johnson looks sharper each game.

Like the game at White Hart Lane on new years day came out out of the ground disappointed but proud of my team.

Only flip side was the beers and scouse pie consumed that will have a detremental effect prior to tomorrow's weigh in!

We are the whites  
We are the whites

Tom

Quote from: Travers Barney on January 27, 2011, 08:47:38 PM
Dembele looked an absolute class act and worked really hard on the rare occasions he lost the ball to retrieve it....just needs to work on his finishing.

That's an under statement!
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Travers Barney on January 27, 2011, 08:47:38 PM
I thought Murphy had a great game last night...dropped his shoulder five teams to lose his marker, a personal best in a Fulham shirt....Dembele looked an absolute class act and worked really hard on the rare occasions he lost the ball to retrieve it....just needs to work on his finishing.

Johnson looks sharper each game.

Like the game at White Hart Lane on new years day came out out of the ground disappointed but proud of my team.

Only flip side was the beers and scouse pie consumed that will have a detremental effect prior to tomorrow's weigh in!

We are the whites  

Good on you for travelling up there Mr Travers. :clap_hands: I haven't been to Anfield since that miserable 10-0 conga match in the league cup in 86. Lots of empty seats that day as well.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead