more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

question to the mods

Started by sunburywhite, January 27, 2011, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Quote from: Peabody on January 28, 2011, 10:10:23 AM
Big question and I demand an answer. Why is there no catergory for Mornington Crescent Winner? I am sure there are others that want an answer to this .

50,000 = Mornington Crescent

Peabody

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 28, 2011, 10:24:57 AM
Big question and I demand an answer. Why is there no catergory for Mornington Crescent Winner? I am sure there are others that want an answer to this .

...by asking this question, and doing so without your left trouser leg rolled up, not wearing a basket of fruit on your head and for not wearing the appropriate spectacles with the false eyes on springs, you are now in NID..!

Hold on, hold on, I had a pear drop in me gob, surely that counts? Also, I had my Mickey Mouse ears on. Seems to me you are moving the goal posts!

LBNo11

Quote from: Peabody on January 28, 2011, 10:49:40 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on January 28, 2011, 10:24:57 AM

...by asking this question, and doing so without your left trouser leg rolled up, not wearing a basket of fruit on your head and for not wearing the appropriate spectacles with the false eyes on springs, you are now in NID..!

Hold on, hold on, I had a pear drop in me gob, surely that counts? Also, I had my Mickey Mouse ears on. Seems to me you are moving the goal posts!

...using the FOF 2008 rules I am entitled to move the goalposts (via Angel Islington) and now escalators (descending only) are declared wild...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Peabody

Looks like I've been caught between The Barons and The Earls then dose'nt it?