watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else a college basketball fan?

Started by Tom, February 01, 2011, 08:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalJoe

Tom, that one T especially was a joke. Your team showed a lot of heart and if Leonard hits that 3 w/2 minutes to go to put you up who knows. UConn went got away w/a bad travel, missed a shot, and in the mad scramble the ball ended up in Lamb's hand for a wide open dagger to put them up 4 (basically a 6 pt swing). Great season and great effort. Props for all the Aztec fans that stayed and cheered Arizona on.

My Cats....THRASHED DUKE  :clap_hands:   D Will put on a show w/25 in the first half, and the whole team stepped up in the second and put one on the Blue Devils. Kept waiting for Duke to make a run and we just kept extending the lead. Another tough opponent in UConn next, so no time to celebrate.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Tom

Quote from: SoCalJoe on March 25, 2011, 09:24:54 PM
Tom, that one T especially was a joke. Your team showed a lot of heart and if Leonard hits that 3 w/2 minutes to go to put you up who knows. UConn went got away w/a bad travel, missed a shot, and in the mad scramble the ball ended up in Lamb's hand for a wide open dagger to put them up 4 (basically a 6 pt swing). Great season and great effort. Props for all the Aztec fans that stayed and cheered Arizona on.

My Cats....THRASHED DUKE  :clap_hands:   D Will put on a show w/25 in the first half, and the whole team stepped up in the second and put one on the Blue Devils. Kept waiting for Duke to make a run and we just kept extending the lead. Another tough opponent in UConn next, so no time to celebrate.
Your Kats kicked some serious ass! Good luck to you guys tomorrow. I hope you guys win and make it to the Final 4. All the Wildcat fans where cheering for the Aztecs yesterday. That was great to see and hear. I was cheering for the Kats as well. If you guys play like you did yesterday, you will beat Uconn easy. Leonard shooting a 3 when we were down by 1 point with 2 minutes ledt was stupid! We were in the double bonus and he should have been driving to the hoop. Got to hit your free-throws. We were 100% from the line the previous game and under 50% for yesterday's game.  :tom: Again those 2 T's were complete bullsh!t and changed the momentum both times. We had the lead both times as well. They did show a lot of heart after coming back from 9 down at the half and taking a four point lead then going back down by ten and then taking the lead again. Great season!
Fulham for life!

YankeeJim

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 20, 2011, 05:04:40 PM
Things vary year to year but over the last 40 years the best of college hoops as been the ACC unless you had a guy name Wooten running the show. The Big East has been strong the last few years, Before that the Big Ten made a run and at other times the SEC has been strong but year in year out regardless of who's up that year, the ACC is as strong as it gets.

Well, we are down to 8. 11 Big East have become one & no Big 10 to be found. Now that SD St is out how bout we root for Butler or VCU?

Since the SEC has two teams in it does it make them the best league?

You have three traditional powers, Ky, Kansas & Carolina, two second tier in Az & Conn and two upstarts. Not sure where Florida fits in the long view.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SoCalJoe

Truly gutted when Arizona's last shot (that looked good from where we were sitting) was just barely long. I know it's the worst feeling (or better yet, emotionally drained) I've had leaving a building, but extremely proud of the effort the team gave, and glad to have been there. 

UConn-Kentucky and Butler-VCU could go either way, will be heading to Vegas for it.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

AmericanJames

Quote from: SoCalJoe on March 28, 2011, 05:28:50 PM
Truly gutted when Arizona's last shot (that looked good from where we were sitting) was just barely long. I know it's the worst feeling (or better yet, emotionally drained) I've had leaving a building, but extremely proud of the effort the team gave, and glad to have been there. 

UConn-Kentucky and Butler-VCU could go either way, will be heading to Vegas for it.

Lucky you, would love to make it out there.
Could go either way but im feeling Kentucky v Butler
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

finnster01

UConn all the way. That Kemba Walker is special.

It takes an English betting man to call it.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead