News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA could fine teams who put out reserve sides for cup.

Started by Lighthouse, January 31, 2011, 12:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The FA are under increasing pressure to fine teams who deliberately send out second teams in the competition. An FA Spokesman said 'Fans who bother to spend money on tickets deserve to see the best team of 11 players a team can muster' Coming under particular criticism was Harry Redknapp who despite claiming he was going to send out his strongest side against Fulham sent out instead a 11 players who had clearly never played before. The one sided encounter had Spures fans wandering who these players were.

Danny Murphy said that Fulham could only play the team that was put up against them. 'Yes we went easy in the second half but couldn't help but create at least three chances.'

David Stockdale the Fulham Keeper was inconsolable. 'I wanted to impress the Manager to keep me in the side when Swart returns. But blimmin Spuds never came near me' he cried.

Mark Hughes said after the game. They (Spures) have played us on three occasions this season and twice were lucky and today caught us on an off day.' 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope