watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anybody have stab proof vests?

Started by AmericanJames, February 01, 2011, 12:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

For Freddy and Jozy????? :hook: But seriously I am happy to see them go somewhere where hopefully they will get some pt and resume their development, especially Freddy it would be great to see him regain some of his form and potential that had Inter trying to bring him over in his teens.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

YankeeJim

I saw Freddie play with the under 17s in a tournment in Lancaster, Ca. when he was 14. I got within 3 feet  of him & while stocky, he would have looked up at SWP. With that, he ran the Costa Rican team till there tongues were hanging out. Mexico put 3 guys on him and beat him to a pulp. Every time he got knocked down, he got up and back at it. Took some guts. The coaches pulled him with about 20 minutes left I think just to keep him in one piece. Typical Mexican national team play.

BTW, the most impressive player was Jonthan Spector who anchored the central defense. He paid a few of those Mexicants back. He was just about ready to turn 17 and a few months later was picked up by Manure for their development team.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

duffbeer

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 01, 2011, 02:47:57 AM
I saw Freddie play with the under 17s in a tournment in Lancaster, Ca. when he was 14. I got within 3 feet  of him & while stocky, he would have looked up at SWP. With that, he ran the Costa Rican team till there tongues were hanging out. Mexico put 3 guys on him and beat him to a pulp. Every time he got knocked down, he got up and back at it. Took some guts. The coaches pulled him with about 20 minutes left I think just to keep him in one piece. Typical Mexican national team play.

BTW, the most impressive player was Jonthan Spector who anchored the central defense. He paid a few of those Mexicants back. He was just about ready to turn 17 and a few months later was picked up by Manure for their development team.

Yeah that was probably the game in which Spector, a forward, was thrown into defense as an emergency and Sir Alex happened to see him.  Spector has been mired there since.  Then Sir Avram discovered that the boy can channel Messi and score goals.

sacffc

Among American footballers with a 3-letter last name that rhymes with "ado", the only one worth paying attention to at the moment is Maurice Edu.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?