watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get Ready Finnster

Started by duffbeer, February 01, 2011, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffbeer

The 2011 MLS All Star game will be at Red Bulls Arena.  Opponent not determined yet but Barcalona does plan on touring the US this summer.  If Fulham were to tour the US this summer, I dont think there is a possibility they could be the opponent unless Barca cant or wont do it.  Although it is a little strange that MLS choose RBA since it only seats 25,000.  The all-star game last summer v. ManU sold out the 70,000 seat Reliant stadium.   So maybe it will be Fulham!   :59:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/soccer/news/story?id=6079409

finnster01

That would be fantastic Ms Duff.

I see there are also rumours now floating around of NY Red Bulls trying to line up Anelka as well. I am sure that is just bollox but I said that about Henry to.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

duffbeer

If you read the link, it must be quite strange for someone from England to hear New York described as an area with a "rich soccer tradition"   :005:

BarryP

Quote from: duffbeer on February 03, 2011, 05:46:48 PM
If you read the link, it must be quite strange for someone from England to hear New York described as an area with a "rich soccer tradition"   :005:

To be fair they didn't say rich football tradition.  :011:
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

pettyfog

Quote from: duffbeer on February 01, 2011, 04:56:14 PM
... If Fulham were to tour the US this summer, I dont think there is a possibility they could be the opponent unless Barca cant or wont do it.  Although it is a little strange that MLS choose RBA since it only seats 25,000.  The all-star game last summer v. ManU sold out the 70,000 seat Reliant stadium.   So maybe it will be Fulham!   :59:

I dont think MAF would allow it Mo.  Last time - 05 -was sort of embarrassing.

Krutch

au contraire...
@OTBPtv

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Krutch on March 01, 2011, 04:21:47 AM

au contraire...
Seriously, i'm all for the Yanks Supporting Fulham, i even half defended your songs  :015: . But honestly i can say with 100% conviction, no Englishman would count NY as an area with a rich " soccer  :020: tradition"

AmericanJames

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 01, 2011, 06:59:52 PM

au contraire...
Seriously, i'm all for the Yanks Supporting Fulham, i even half defended your songs  :015: . But honestly i can say with 100% conviction, no Englishman would count NY as an area with a rich " soccer  :020: tradition"

haha americans barely do
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

finnster01

au contraire...
Rich it may not be, but there are some people here that know their poo put it that way
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

au contraire...

Come on Fred, those Cosmos count for something, no?  :015:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09