News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 3-0 Wolves Saturday 01/11

Started by WhiteJC, June 20, 2025, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

can't wait for VAR to overturn this

St Eve


keithh



MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Sgt Fulham



Twig

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on November 01, 2025, 03:24:15 PMFulham really need Robinson back.

They are a different team with him in the attacking flanks. Much more dangerous and formidable.

Where would you then play Sess who is probably our best goal scorer? It's a nice problem to have I suppose.

keithh


Nittany_Joe

The refs did not call hand ball? For once, Fulham get a break.


_Putney_

Surely that is handball???? Poor guy, and poor Wolves. Terrible decision.

St Eve


Coastwalker

We normally struggle against 10 men🤔


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ron

What a collector's item! Fulham get a decision!

cookieg



MisfitKid

Quote from: ron on November 01, 2025, 03:41:19 PMWhat a collector's item! Fulham get a decision!

can we keep it with Berge's shot?   ::wink::
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Sgt Fulham

If we don't win from here I dont see us winning until Brentford away. Put on a Silva platter for us!

SerbianLad

Poor defending there. Luckily Wolves are cr*p


keithh

Quote from: Coastwalker on November 01, 2025, 03:41:10 PMWe normally struggle against 10 men🤔
Perhaps we can get them down to 9?

AnOldBrownie

Is Josh King a flopper?  Dude goes down a lot with minimal contact.

It's kinda La Liga soft.