watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What did you make of Kakuta?

Started by os5889, February 02, 2011, 10:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

Quick, with good positional play. Made a couple of blinding runs through the centre of the Toon defense, but the ball got played out wide instead. It'll come - he's different to what the midfield are used to, but it'll come.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Basil

You can tell he has a touch of class about him and I thought he did well. Makes a realy healthy competition for places and that can only be a good thing.

cebu

He'll do just fine and we'll miss him when he's gone again.

Burt

Considering he has not had a lot of time here, and not seen much 1st team premier league experience, I thought he looked really good.

It can only get better too, which bodes well for the rest of the season.

The Bronsons

I thought he looked quick, bright, and keen to do well. Some of his flicks went a bit astray, but they were good moves in themselves and once he's gelled a bit in the team and has a better feel for where other players will be he could be terrific for us.

Willard

I think (and hope) that he'll be a real addition to the team. Skill and position came over last night. Fingers crossed, the goals will come next.