News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- Packers-Steelers..who are you guys going for?

Started by Jimbobob, February 04, 2011, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 04, 2011, 08:11:39 PM
Just realised they've got cheese on their heads of course i'm supporting them, what are the rules to baseball anyhow ?  :hook:

Hey I posted an image of you on the "milk carton" post...most responses claimed you are much fatter than the image.
Let me know what you think... :003: :003: :003:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on February 04, 2011, 08:45:07 PM
Quote from: Tom on February 04, 2011, 08:33:58 PM
I really don't care for either team but I will cheer for the Packers. Big Ben is a douche bag!

Who do you root for big Tom???

San Diego Chargers of course.
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Rabbit on February 04, 2011, 08:47:34 PM
Quote from: sacffc on February 04, 2011, 07:46:03 PM
Heart's with the Packers; head says Steelers.

This is how I feel too. But I'd hate to see Roethlisberger ("Rape"lisberger?) to get another Super Bowl ring. As a Seahawks fan, I'll still a little bitter about Super Bowl XL so maybe that's why I want to see the Packers win.
:005: :005: :005:
Rabbit.. I love bitterness. God - look at our message board. You have never seen a more bitter bunch in the world.
But I love it. Biiterness is a great emotion.!!! Very Fulhamish - very bitter! You my friend rock!
jimbobob
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on February 04, 2011, 08:50:04 PM
I really don't care for either team but I will cheer for the Packers. Big Ben is a douche bag!

Yea you must have laughed when Cutler stopped playing with a "sprained" knee!!!! Rivers played a Championship game with a torn or two torn ACL's!!! NC State product by the way! Well I would say you need a new coach but they resigned that idiot!
great team and they have the BEST throw back uniforms ever!!! San Diego ---Super Chargers!!!!!
Yea man Yea!!!!! :beer: :Sparkyticus: :beer: :Sparkyticus:

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on February 04, 2011, 08:56:21 PM

Yea you must have laughed when Cutler stopped playing with a "sprained" knee!!!! Rivers played a Championship game with a torn or two torn ACL's!!! NC State product by the way! Well I would say you need a new coach but they resigned that idiot!
great team and they have the BEST throw back uniforms ever!!! San Diego ---Super Chargers!!!!!
Can't stand that pr!ck Cutler! Rivers is the man and he has proven that. He is a top 3 qb in the league. I have been saying we need a new head coach for years. Norv is a good OC and not a head coach. And yes we do have the best throw back uniforms. They were voted best uniform all time of any of the four major U.S. sports teams. I wish we would make those are uniforms on a permanent basis.
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on February 04, 2011, 09:05:25 PM

Can't stand that pr!ck Cutler! Rivers is the man and he has proven that. He is a top 3 qb in the league. I have been saying we need a new head coach for years. Norv is a good OC and not a head coach. And yes we do have the best throw back uniforms. They were voted best uniform all time of any of the four major U.S. sports teams. I wish we would make those are uniforms on a permanent basis.
:54: :54: :54: :54: :54: Best in the league all time ever. Numbers on the helments. Yea I was sorry to see that they resigned him We have in Charlotte with the Panthers your old Defensive coach Rivera. I hope he works out but we have a complete moron as an owner that doesn't have to put a good product on the field due to the PSL's he has. He is a rich jack ass but jack ass none the less. Except for Panthers I am just an AFC guy so Big Ben regardless have to go with Steelers. Thanks big Tom..I love your Deuce picture...he is the fricki'n man no doubt!!!

duffbeer

Steelers are my enemies so Packers all the way.   It's all bitterness like Jim bob said.  Almost as bitter as I would be if Baltimore were playing. 

Freddy they're wearing cheese on their head because their from Green Bay, Wisconsin, a state that makes a lot of cheese.  I know you dont care but thought that if you ever see a cheddar from Wisconsin, USA you might want to give it a try.  Not the best but still nice. 

Jimbobob

Quote from: duffbeer on February 04, 2011, 09:44:10 PM
Steelers are my enemies so Packers all the way.   It's all bitterness like Jim bob said.  Almost as bitter as I would be if Baltimore were playing. 

Freddy they're wearing cheese on their head because their from Green Bay, Wisconsin, a state that makes a lot of cheese.  I know you dont care but thought that if you ever see a cheddar from Wisconsin, USA you might want to give it a try.  Not the best but still nice. 
:023: So I am going out on a limb here but maybe a Cleveland or Cinnci" fan Mr DuffBeer?
Duff man yea..........Simpsons Classic!!!! Doha!!!!!!!!!!!!

HatterDon

If the Vikings had gotten through, then it would have been one sex offender QB v. another sex offender QB.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about the game or who wins it. Once you get above high-school football, it's all steroids and gambling anyhow. I think it's hilarious that it's going to be in Dallas, where last I heard all the grounds around the stadium were covered with huge chunks of ice.

My favorite ever SuperBowl was the one preceeded by our home victory over Aston Villa the year of the Great Escape. I couldn't tell you which two teams played in the pointy football championship later in the day at the Super Bowl Party I attended, but the wife and I watched it while wearing our Fulham gear.

Speaking of which, I will be hosting a small Super Bowl Party -- the band will be working on some new numbers, drinking and enjoying the commercials.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on February 04, 2011, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: Tom on February 04, 2011, 09:05:25 PM

:54: :54: :54: :54: :54: Best in the league all time ever. Numbers on the helments. Yea I was sorry to see that they resigned him We have in Charlotte with the Panthers your old Defensive coach Rivera. I hope he works out but we have a complete moron as an owner that doesn't have to put a good product on the field due to the PSL's he has. He is a rich jack ass but jack ass none the less. Except for Panthers I am just an AFC guy so Big Ben regardless have to go with Steelers. Thanks big Tom..I love your Deuce picture...he is the fricki'n man no doubt!!!

Being a Charger fan, I am an AFC guy too. Rivera is a good DC! I was sorry to lose him. He deserves the chance as a head coach. I hope it turns out to be a good hire for your Panthers.
Fulham for life!

sacffc

Quote from: duffbeer on February 04, 2011, 09:44:10 PM

As a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan, the 2 teams I root for each week during the regular season are the Browns and whoever's playing the Ravens this week.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

VB

two tough QB's, i feel it will come down to who can get to opposing QB and who can contain them, Steelers look the more fluid and tougher defense in that respect.

Steelers by 7
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

Lighthouse

Quote from: dtowndough on February 04, 2011, 08:07:05 PM
I'm pulling for the steelers simply to stay with the AFC.  

Light, you might enjoy this read.  

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406.html

:005: There you go. And because the BBC have it in the UK we have no adverts during the downtime. So endless interviews with people who are 'fans' of the game who are celebs, most of whom I have never heard of.

Thanks alot for the article. 11 minutes  :012:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 05, 2011, 12:51:58 AM
Quote from: dtowndough on February 04, 2011, 08:07:05 PM
I'm pulling for the steelers simply to stay with the AFC.  

Light, you might enjoy this read.  

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406.html

:005: There you go. And because the BBC have it in the UK we have no adverts during the downtime. So endless interviews with people who are 'fans' of the game who are celebs, most of whom I have never heard of.

Thanks alot for the article. 11 minutes  :012:

The commercials are the only good things about the Superbowl Broadcast. And I wish I didn't know the "experts" who commentate over here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TheDaddy

GREEN BAY The only reason for this is as a young lad i watched a game didnt have a clue what was going on !
However enjoyed it and checked the history and found Green Bay won the year i was born. So even tho i dont really watch it i always check there results suprised they made it this year......
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Blingo

Don't know much about the game but anyone who can arrange to get a bunch of fudge packers and car stealers into the same stadium deserves an audience lol.

Steve_orino

Quote from: HatterDon on February 04, 2011, 10:08:36 PM
Frankly, I couldn't care less about the game or who wins it. Once you get above high-school football, it's all steroids and gambling anyhow. I think it's hilarious that it's going to be in Dallas, where last I heard all the grounds around the stadium were covered with huge chunks of ice.

My favorite ever SuperBowl was the one preceeded by our home victory over Aston Villa the year of the Great Escape. I couldn't tell you which two teams played in the pointy football championship later in the day at the Super Bowl Party I attended, but the wife and I watched it while wearing our Fulham gear.

Can not wait for this Stupid Bowl to be played and get out of town...way too much over-hype silliness, parties, douchery here in town.  Add the record weather (snow, ice, & freezing temps) we're having added to the mix and it's been a miserable week - well except for the 1-0 on Wednesday!

Hatter, thank you for the idea...I'll be wearing my Fulham shirt on Sunday - can't wait.

Mrs. Mo (duffbeer) - I've been a supporter of the Browns since around 86 (a long story that involves Nintendo & Tecmo Bowl).  My apologies to you & the long suffering fanbase of Cleveland; I feel as though I'm their jinx cause after a couple of AFC Championship games, it's been downhill ever since!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Burt

I am not going for either.

Apart from Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" I have not paid much attention to this sport...!

epsomraver

Watched a proper game without all the helmets and the padding last night, twice as rough, twice as tough, England v Wales RFU