more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - GLENNSPEED YOU! BECK EMPEROR

Started by ImperialWhite, February 08, 2011, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

GLENNSPEED YOU! BECK EMPEROR

Don't worry, the rioting in London isn't too bad, I'm sure Craven Cottage will be OK!  :005:

I wish our journalists were as exciting as yours.

HatterDon

you called him a journalist  :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Bronsons

YankeeJim

Beck isn't a journalist. He's a wide up conspiracy maker. We don't have any in this country. They are all editorialists. None report the news. Some  actually say they are people of opinion, most do not. The problem lies in that most Americans want to hear those that agree with them, not those that don't. The concept of hearing all sides died during the 60's. Whitness The Bronson comment. I'm willing to bet that he has never watched Fox which in my opinion is not better or worse then any of our three major networks and actually a lot better than the real nut cases on MSNBC. CNN is probably the most consistant of all the news sorces in the US.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

I'd respond to your excellent post, YJ, but it would result in the thread being locked. So ...

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Chopper

The cars on fire ... there's no driver at the wheel ...

Love GY!BE

Hate Glenn Beck
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on February 10, 2011, 07:53:13 PM
I'd respond to your excellent post, YJ, but it would result in the thread being locked. So ...

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the  :hook:

Indeed! COYW!!!!

There is such thing as a PM.

duffbeer

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 10, 2011, 02:58:56 PM
Beck isn't a journalist. He's a wide up conspiracy maker. We don't have any in this country. They are all editorialists. None report the news. Some  actually say they are people of opinion, most do not. The problem lies in that most Americans want to hear those that agree with them, not those that don't. The concept of hearing all sides died during the 60's. Whitness The Bronson comment. I'm willing to bet that he has never watched Fox which in my opinion is not better or worse then any of our three major networks and actually a lot better than the real nut cases on MSNBC. CNN is probably the most consistant of all the news sorces in the US.

Agree with you as usual Yankee.  Hearing both sides and thinking for yourself have died.  It seems people these days just pick the opinions that fit the image they want to project no matter how contradictory or unsupportable they are.  And the whackos on MSNBC are just as bad, if not worse, than Fox news.  

Bash Fox all you want because if it werent for FSC, FSC +, and the inventors of Duff Beer, I would probably have invented cold fusion by now.

YankeeJim

You said it better than I did.
Course, agreeing with me is wise thing.  :011:

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Chopper on February 11, 2011, 12:31:58 AM
The cars on fire ... there's no driver at the wheel ...

Love GY!BE

Hate Glenn Beck

I used to have that tune as my wake up call on my iPod. Fear of the collapse of civilisation normally got me out of bed in time for lectures!