https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewals 24/25

Started by Takemehome27, April 26, 2024, 02:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

Quote from: Shredhead on April 26, 2024, 04:12:59 PM
Quote from: Takemehome27 on April 26, 2024, 02:31:25 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 26, 2024, 02:22:45 PMSo how does the digital thing work on the phone? Also, doesthst mean you can't lend your season ticket out?

My understanding is the season ticket holder can forward the match day ticket onto someone who is in their friends and family contacts(unsure if the club will charge a fee at the moment)

Not according to the FAQs that say this:
 'Can I share my Season Ticket with a friend?
Season Tickets are for the sole use of the named supporter. If you are unable to attend a game and would like a friend to use your ticket, you will need to request this in writing by emailing [email protected] so a match ticket can be issued.

Please note there is a £5 charge for this service. An upgrade price is applicable if a concession season ticket is passed to an adult.'

I foresee a lot of delays with this and huge queues at the ticket office on matchdays.

I have been a season ticket holder for 15 years and have two season tickets. One is my son's name and he is now at university so it is shared between him, my other son and occasionally I bring an in-law or friend. This new system is not going to work for me and would imagine a number of others

Hammer Smith

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on April 26, 2024, 05:08:36 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 26, 2024, 02:22:45 PMSo how does the digital thing work on the phone? Also, doesthst mean you can't lend your season ticket out?

My understanding is the season ticket holder can forward the match day ticket onto someone who is in their friends and family contacts(unsure if the club will charge a fee at the moment)

Season Tickets are for the sole use of the named supporter. If you are unable to attend a game and would like a friend to use your ticket, you will need to request this in writing by emailing [email protected] so a match ticket can be issued.

Please note there is a £5 charge for this service. An upgrade price is applicable if a concession season ticket is passed to an adult.'

I foresee a lot of delays with this and huge queues at the ticket office on matchdays.

I have been a season ticket holder for 15 years and have two season tickets. One is my son's name and he is now at university so it is shared between him, my other son and occasionally I bring an in-law or friend. This new system is not going to work for me and would imagine a number of others

Maybe this FAQ answer may change come the new season? Everyone I know shares their STs with family & friends regardless of this rule. If not, hopefully there'll be some digital way around this as otherwise every match will have a lot of empty seats!

Hammer Smith

Quote from: Hammer Smith on April 26, 2024, 06:38:56 PM

Maybe this FAQ answer may change come the new season? Everyone I know shares their STs with family & friends regardless of this rule. If not, hopefully there'll be some digital way around this as otherwise every match will have a lot of empty seats!
Also I get zero reception at craven cottage - no data reaches or leaves my phone within 30 seconds while I'm in and around the ground. So it could be unworkable.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Hammer Smith on April 26, 2024, 07:19:21 PM

Also I get zero reception at craven cottage - no data reaches or leaves my phone within 30 seconds while I'm in and around the ground. So it could be unworkable.
Ditto.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Asotosyios

Has anyone found a table/photo with the prices for all stands like we used to have in the previous years?

I might have missed it, but couldn't find it on the site.

SP

I've no idea how these schemes work but it sounds like hard work transferring unused STs?

My friend from our Liverpool office offered me his son's unused ST last season but the transferee had to be a Liverpool member to receive the transfer. I think there was also a £5 charge.

Takemehome27

I take it you've grabbed that from this seasons FAQ's?

SuffolkWhite

I think a call to the ticket office next week is in order, with some questions re digital working of the ST.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Gezza

Quote from: Hammer Smith on April 26, 2024, 07:19:21 PM

You don't need to have reception for an already downloaded ticket.

cookieg

Will this not be the same as when you buy several concert tickets, download them and you transfer the other ticket/s to others. Not sure how the club can stop this happening which probably makes it easier for touts unless I'm missing something.

I really hope they update the card/phone readers at the turnstiles otherwise there will be chaos.

Brawn

One minor gripe is that being a season ticket holder that was new for 2023-24, I am still being charged the "new" 2023-24 price +4%, which is £863.

Shredhead

Quote from: Takemehome27 on April 26, 2024, 07:58:53 PM

I take it you've grabbed that from this seasons FAQ's?
No, I got it from this page which I got to from the renewal page: https://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets-and-hospitality/season-tickets/season-ticket-faqs/
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

RAY Rock ????

How will your children get in if they don't have a mobile . Also the 4g or 5g networks around craven cottage are really really bad non existent. This needs addressing quick otherwise I see complete and utter chaos at the turnstiles. You should be able to choose if you want a season ticket card or not . Ridiculous

SuffolkWhite

Looking  at the frequently asked questions,

"Can I share my Season Ticket with a friend?"

(Season Tickets are for the sole use of the named supporter. If you are unable to attend a game and would like a friend to use your ticket, you will need to request this in writing by emailing [email protected] so a match ticket can be issued.

Please note there is a £5 charge for this service. An upgrade price is applicable if a concession season ticket is passed to an adult.)

I don't know if the above has always been the case, but as I need to share my ST to afford going this could mean I become a member instead.

Less games but more money in my pocket I guess.

Its a shame as I have found someone to share with as well.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit

The reliance on & obsession with digital technology everywhere annoys me.

As others have pointed out, signals in & around ALL football grounds are universally sh1te. Get your phone pinched or have a problem with it, and then what do you do ?

I shall simply advise the Ticket Office that I don't own an up-to-date/compatible phone. I'm sure they won't want the hassle of emailing paper tickets for each game, my guess is they will still issue cards to those who say they don't have new phones.

KJS

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on April 26, 2024, 10:55:44 PMHow will your children get in if they don't have a mobile . Also the 4g or 5g networks around craven cottage are really really bad non existent. This needs addressing quick otherwise I see complete and utter chaos at the turnstiles. You should be able to choose if you want a season ticket card or not . Ridiculous

You don't need network for a download ticket

cookieg

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on April 26, 2024, 10:55:44 PMHow will your children get in if they don't have a mobile . Also the 4g or 5g networks around craven cottage are really really bad non existent. This needs addressing quick otherwise I see complete and utter chaos at the turnstiles. You should be able to choose if you want a season ticket card or not . Ridiculous

You download the ticket to your phone and it is stored in your wallet. WiFi has nothing to do with it.

mrmicawbers

When I can't attend a game I will give my ticket to family and certain   friends. To stop touts using tickets surely you could name the people who you would like the ticket to be used by and maybe incur some payment for doing so.Just a thought.

Southdowns White

£ of us share two tickets, have done for years. Money, Money, Money, as the song goes. that's all they are concerned with. Will probably not renew if we can't get around this problem of ticket sharing.

roberto w6

Mine has gone £650 to £676.
very relieved as I'd been fearing the hike to £800+ that many had predicted