watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham After Real Mallorca CB Ivan Ramis

Started by White Noise, March 23, 2011, 12:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/6094/5/bolton-and-fulham-join-race-mallorca-star

Bolton and Fulham join race for Mallorca star

By Wally Downes

Wednesday, March 23

Bolton and Fulham have joined the race to sign Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis in the summer.

The 26-year-old is one of the La Liga outfit' most valuable assets but the financial difficulties the club finds itself in has alerted a number of suitors, including Germany's Bayer Leverkusen.

Spanish paper Marca reports that scouts from the two Premier League clubs have watched the 6ft 2in centre-half, who was linked with a move to Glasgow in the summer with Celtic and Rangers said to be interested.

Ramis, a product of the Mallorca academy, would usually be around £8m but the economic struggle facing Mallorca means he could leave for nearer £5m.

AlFayedsChequebook

I am confused when we are linked with CB's. We have an unbreakable partnership at the moment with top class backup in Senderos and international backup with Halliche.

Why would we need another CB? Someone mentioned that Sparky was not a huge fan of Hughes, can anyone confirm this?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on March 23, 2011, 02:16:31 PM
Someone mentioned that Sparky was not a huge fan of Hughes, can anyone confirm this?

I honestly don't think so. H&H is possibly the best partnership in the Premier League, certainly the most consistent - the stats confirm this. We're in the Top5 when it comes to goals against.
They are unbreakable and Hughes has been in top form this season.

cebu

Maybe Ramis is seen as backup for Senderos, should he ever get injured.    :005:

Burt

It is TalkSport...

Believe it when I see it.