News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Drawing by Von Billy (aka VB) exclusive FOF unveiling...

Started by LBNo11, March 03, 2010, 02:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Von Billy has contacted me and asked me to put this on FOF as he doesn't have internet access at the moment, those of you who know Billy will have seen some of the Fulham and sports related drawings he has done and know how talented he is. So here it is:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

FatFreddysCat

Absolutely outstanding VB, i've seen loads of his drawings and they are all superb. Just a pity his goalkeeping skills aren't of the same standard.

FC Silver Fox

From what I've heard, Fredster, his goalkeeping skills don't need to be very good when its you taking the penalty 'cos the ball never goes anywhere near the net anyway !

Brilliant drawing, Von Billy
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

cebu

chez

wonderful!

Have seen other pieces by VB- the guy has some serious talent!

The Equalizer

Wow! I can almost recognise myself in the crowd in the background... ;)

Fantastic piece VB.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

You are a talented lot. Authors and Painters and People who do Accounts. Oh alright then ignore the last one.

Beautiful painting that catches the atmosphere perfectly. Thanks for letting us see it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on March 03, 2010, 02:27:02 PM
From what I've heard, Fredster, his goalkeeping skills don't need to be very good when its you taking the penalty 'cos the ball never goes anywhere near the net anyway !

Well i thought the ref had wrongly awarded us the pen, so being the manager and the gentleman that i am i deliberately smacked it against the bar ;). Still did you see my 40 yard overhead kick goal later 8).

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 03, 2010, 03:31:22 PM
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on March 03, 2010, 02:27:02 PM

Well i thought the ref had wrongly awarded us the pen, so being the manager and the gentleman that i am i deliberately smacked it against the bar ;). Still did you see my 40 yard overhead kick goal later 8).

Fred, I doubt you can run 40 yards let alone kick a ball that far.  ;D

RidgeRider

BTW, Billy if you are reading this, that is awesome work. Really like it. You've got talent my friend.

finnster01

This is the third time I have had to look at that and it won't be the last. Simply outstanding work from VonBilly.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

That is an outstanding drawing, from a great talent.

Are there any others we might be permitted to see? Perhaps LB, et al, could pin thread for just the drawings (without comments from us).

LRCN

VB

Hay it's me! thanks for all the posistive feedback, not bad, though i think some of the blacker/darker parts of the drawing was diluted by the flash on my mobile phone. :008:.
cheers lbno11 for doing this
as Ed said the next one is of Craven Cottage or Brede (the Cottage seems to be leading the vote, still time though)
when i said Craven Cottage (probaly from a view inside the ground) i meant just the Cottage not the whole Stadium. I've got a good one of Brede but still looking for better of both.

anyways my limited time is nearly up. man i hate these intercafe web places
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

The Equalizer

I thought a nice one of Uncle Roy in front of the Cottage would be nice... but that's just me..
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

gu15whites

cracking picture that, anyway i can see some of the others?

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC