watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bullard in fight with team mate

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, March 12, 2010, 08:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2889374/Barmby-Bullard-in-park-brawl.html

HULL stars Jimmy Bullard and Nick Barmby were involved in an explosive bust-up in front of astonished pensioners in a public park.
An onlooker said: "It was all quite nasty.

"A number of old people, some being walked by nurses, thought yobs were fighting and one screamed: 'Call the police'."

BARMBY ... accused Bullard
Bullard, 31, and Barmby, 36, tore into each other 24 hours after Hull's 5-1 thrashing at Everton which led to a dressing-room row between the midfielders.

And the bad feeling between them spilled over again the next day.

The onlooker added: "The lads were training on a local park when Barmby had a go at Bullard, calling him lazy.

"Bullard rolled up his sleeves and said 'Let's have it out then'.

"Barmby said 'Don't be so silly, grow up'.

"But Bullard pushed him and it all kicked off before the other players split them."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2889374/Barmby-Bullard-in-park-brawl.html#ixzz0hwoil0Yi

The Equalizer

If only Chris Baird was there...  :007: :014:  :012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

he's such a numpty,he's fighting in a park and we where playing the Old lady of Turin-atleast he's got money LOL :005: :005: :53: :dft012:

MGBadrock

bit stiff calling a bloke lazy after hes come off 16 long term knee injuries

LBNo11

...if it's in the sun it must be true!

If I was a Dull City fan I would be surprised that their premiership team are training in a public park, I thought they were a bigger team than us...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FulhamRob

Fair play to Barmby. Just goes to prove that not everyone is in love with the 'man of da people' act Bullard puts on...Chris Baird was well ahead of his time in giving him a smack.

alfie

he is such a cockey little sod and thinks that everyone should play to his tune. Still he is at a big club now, i wonder if he has any regrets, or just counts the cash.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FulhamRob

Still makes me laugh when i remember that cringeworthy press conference Hull called to unveil Bullard to the press when the chief executive went on about the floppy haird one's career journey that has led all the way up to to Hull...hilarious. Even Bullard look amused/embarrassed...I, on the other hand, fell of my chair with tears streaming down my face :011:

finnster01

I didn't even know they had parks in Hull. Sure doesn't look like it
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

JBH

Quote from: finnster01 on March 12, 2010, 03:55:29 PM
I didn't even know they had parks in Hull. Sure doesn't look like it

Of course they have Parks , where else could Marlon King have e to beat up women when on loan at Hull City :005:

McBridefan1

sounds like barmby is a bit of a girls blouse if you ask me... I still like Jimmy, I can't help it.

ron

BBC reported;

"The pair were reportedly involved in a fracas by the Humber Bridge on the day after Sunday's 5-1 defeat at Everton.

The row was apparently witnessed by a large party from the Women's Institute and Brown said: "I'd like to apologise to them, the incident was unsavoury. "

Big fight night down at the WI.  Brown hit the nail on the head though.....If they'd scheduled it for during the jam making no one would have turned a hair........

Steve_orino

Quote from: McBridefan1 on March 12, 2010, 10:21:04 PM
sounds like barmby is a bit of a girls blouse if you ask me... I still like Jimmy, I can't help it.

:020:

Moderators, Mount Up!  Thems banning words if I ever read any  :011:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09