watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rooney What a player.

Started by The Swan, March 15, 2010, 08:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I think that Rooney is a super player. We made him look even better on Sunday. The two goals he scored against us were so easy. Why, because we did not mark him.His first goal he was in the penalty area on his own. Our defenders were ball watching and were at least 10 yards from him. His second goal once again he was unmarked. If Roy watches the game on video hopefully he will see our mistakes. We now must concentrate on the Europa cup and the FA cup. A 2 nil win on Thursday and a lucky 1-0 win against Spurs will do it.
The Swan

Jimpav

I agree. I think that sometimes great players are given more respect than they deserve on the pitch. When we played Juve our midfield were backing off to much. Not just Greening going backwards but the rest of the midfield also.

We need to stick it to them on Thursday and shake them up a bit, like we did with Shakatar and United in December.

Tktd

If we're being fair he hardly got the better of us until Hangeland went off and then we had Baird and Hughes in CB births... from then it was always going to be an issue as we just didn't have enough height!