News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Chant found on Fulham page on Facebook...

Started by Tktd, May 18, 2010, 09:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

What do you think?

Stamford Bridge is Falling Down, Falling Down, Falling Down, Stamford Bridge is Falling Down Poor Old Chelsea .... Build It Up With Black and White, Black and White, Black and White, Build It Up With Black and White PRIDE OF LONDON!

I quite like it.  :clap_hands:

FatFreddysCat

It was about when i was still in short trousers, and it was crap then  :046: .

LBNo11

...the old ones are the best - and this is an old one.

Did I ever tell you about the one that goes "Some die of drinking water"...song - it's too rude for this MB but is of the same era..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

flynny

:Dont give them the time of day it makes them feel superior knowing our fans care enough to sing about them.Its ok about the rs because its true what we sing.Not for me thanks. :025:

FatFreddysCat

Tip toe through the Wanderers with a hatchet and a double barreled shotgun, tip toe through the wanderers with me.
Were the best behaved supporters in the land, were the best behaved supporters in the land, were the best behaved supporters , best behaved supporters, best behaved supporters in the land, when we win, were a right loads of bastards when we lose.

McBridefan1

Quote from: Tktd on May 18, 2010, 09:10:18 PM

What do you think?

Stamford Bridge is Falling Down, Falling Down, Falling Down, Stamford Bridge is Falling Down Poor Old the dark side .... Build It Up With Black and White, Black and White, Black and White, Build It Up With Black and White PRIDE OF LONDON!

I quite like it.  :clap_hands:

How bout replacing poor old dark side with poor old Ruskie... you know for the Olegarch.